Jaguars defensive lineman Calais Campbell was in his hometown

#1 von chenyan94 , 23.12.2019 08:04

of Denver for last Sunday’s game against the Broncos and the result of the game didn’t make many in the city happy.The Jaguars came back to beat the Broncos on a last-second field goal Cody Kessler Jersey , but Campbell found other ways to make a positive impact on the city. Campbell made $5,000 donations to four organizations devoted to helping children or victims of domestic violence.Campbell also created the “Season of Giving” initiative that contributes up to $20,000 to an organization each month. The donations are based on the on-field production of Campbell and the team and Feeding Northeast Florida was the recipient of a $20,000 donation based on September’s efforts.The NFLPA has recognized Campbell’s charitable work by naming him this week’s Community MVP.“This season, I wanted to use my play on the field to bring attention and funds to some very deserving causes in Jacksonville, Denver and nationally with my ‘Season of Giving’ initiative,” Campbell said in a statement. “It only made sense to include Denver charities that either impacted me directly or are doing great work to serve those in need. I can’t wait to see how much money we can raise together for more deserving causes the rest of the season.”The NFLPA will donate $10 http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-foles-jersey ,000 to Campbell’s CRC Foundation and a crowdfunding campaign has been initiated to raise further funds. Campbell and the other weekly honorees will also be eligible for the Alan Page Community Award at the end of the season.3 Jaguars projected as first-team All-Pro members in 2018 The Jacksonville Jaguars had four different players earn Associated Press All-Pro honors in 2017: Jalen Ramsey, Calais Campbell, A.J. Bouye and Telvin Smith. Campbell and Ramsey earned first team recognition, while Bouye and Smith were named to the second team. The Jaguars return all four of those players in 2018, along with the majority of the young nucleus of talent that made up the defensive unit last season. The Jaguars also have some talented offensive pieces in place. That means we should expect to see more Jaguars on the All-Pro list at the end of this campaign. NFL.com analyst Elliot Harrison certainly does. Harrison projects three different Jaguars to make the first-team All-Pro squad in 2018: Ramsey, Smith and Andrew Norwell. Norwell was a first-team All-Pro selection last season as well, but that was in a Carolina Panthers uniform. It was a well-deserved nod for the former undrafted free agent Chris Conley Jersey , as Norwell did not allow a single quarterback hit or sack on Cam Newton. Here is what Harrison had to say about Norwell: Ramsey is a given. He’s a super-talented player and will be amongst the NFL’s best corners for years to come. Yes, Elliot, he likes to talk a lot: Smith is one of the best weak-side linebackers in the game, and it’s nice to see him finally getting recognition from the national media. Here are Harrison’s thoughts on the Florida State product: A notable absence from the list is the aforementioned Campbell. In fact, not only did Campbell make the first team last season as an edge rusher, he also made the second team as an interior defensive lineman. Yes, you read that correctly. Harrison currently slots in Cameron Jordan and Von Miller as edge rushers http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-tanner-lee-jersey , while he projects Fletcher Cox and Aaron Donald to make it as interior linemen. I have a feeling that Brandon Linder will also earn an All-Pro spot this season. Younger guys like Myles Jack, Yannick Ngakoue and Leonard Fournette may find their names on this list before their careers are over as well. What do you think? How many Jaguars will earn All-Pro honors in 2018, and which players do you expect to accomplish such a feat? Comment below and let us know.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Causey must have been a guy the Broncos
njury.“I’m sure a lot of people are probably cou

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz