unseating some of the players they picked instead. The

#1 von elaine95 , 25.12.2019 03:44

When Lions General Manager Bob Quinn did his end-of-year media session today Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , he faced some questions about the process of hiring head coach Matt Patricia last year, and specifically the fact that Patricia had been indicted for aggravated sexual assault in 1996 — which didn’t surface publicly until a article on May 9, three months after the Lions hired Patricia.We posted a key quote from Quinn’s answer, and the Lions responded by tweeting a link to the video of Quinn’s press conference, and suggesting that some context was missing from our quote of Quinn.We’re happy to provide the complete context. The media questions and Quinn’s answers about the Patricia hiring begin at 11:22 of this video. Full questions and full answers are transcribed below:Reporter: “Bob, when did you know about Matt Patricia’s sexual assault allegations? When did you know?”Quinn: “I didn’t — I first found out about it a couple days before the article came out. Matt had got wind that the article was going to come out and he came and told me. So we had extensive conversations with myself Kerry Hyder Jersey White , ownership, Rod, about everything, and then we put out that statement back in May about our support for Matt, and that’s kind of how it went down.”Reporter: “If you knew beforehand would he still be your head coach today?’Quinn: “Yeah, I’m not going to deal in hypotheticals. I didn’t know at the time and going forward we’re just going to stand by our statement.”Reporter: “Does it bother you that you didn’t know before? That he didn’t reveal that to you?”Quinn: “No Luke Willson Jersey , that’s — listen, we do our standard — for a high-level position we do an extensive background check on everybody and nothing came up so that’s kind of how we do those processes.”Reporter: “How could it not come out if somebody else found it quickly when they were searching his name?”Quinn: “Well, that’s — listen, I’m not paid to do extensive background checks. I’m here to select the head coach. I’m very comfortable with Matt Patricia as our head coach.”As the full context makes clear, there was nothing out of context about our initial report. Did any Lions get snubbed?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePride Of Detroita Detroit Lions communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryLionsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsFiled under:Detroit Lions NotesNotes: No Detroit Lions make PFF’s top 25 players under 25 listNew,39commentsDid any Lions get snubbed? EDTShareTweetShareShareNotes: No Detroit Lions make PFF’s top 25 players under 25 listPhoto by Rey Del Rio/Getty ImagesWe’ve raved about just how good the Detroit Lions’ rookie class was last year. Detroit got significant contributions from Frank Ragnow Jarrad Davis Jersey White , Kerryon Johnson and Da’Shawn Hand. Meanwhile the rest of the picks—Tracy Walker, Tyrell Crosby and Nick Bawden—could all very well be contributors this year or, at the very least, depth.However, none of these players—or any other Lions players—managed to make Pro Football Focus’ lists of the top 25 players under 25 years old. While it’s a little odd not seeing a guy like Da’Shawn Hand on the list, especially considering he was PFF’s 13th-best interior defender last year and the highest-ranked rookie DT Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , it is a bit tough to see him unseating some of the players they picked instead. The defensive linemen that made the list include Yannick Ngakoue, Danielle Hunter, Joey Bosa, Myles Garrett and Kenny Clark.The situation is similar at running back. Kerryon Johnson looked outstanding in his rookie season, but who would you knock off the list to put him on: Alvin Kamara? Kareem Hunt? Saquon Barkley? The Lions have a lot of talented young players, but they probably have to display their skills for at least one more season before they start cracking lists like this. On Tuesday Sam Martin Jersey White , the Lions announced sixth-round pick Travis Fulgham has signed his rookie contract. One more draft pick to go: If you didn’t catch Matt Patricia’s appearance on “Good Morning Football” Tuesday morning, you can catch the entire thing here. Lions tight end Jesse James showed some love for former teammate Ryan Shazier during his press conference on Tuesday. Shazier is the linebacker who suffered a serious back injury that ended his career in 2018. Earlier in the month, James attended Shazier’s wedding: Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has an interesting story on Lions UDFA signing WR Tom Kennedy, whose origins come from lacrosse. Quandre Diggs is the freakin’ best: ESPN’s Matt Bowen thinks T.J. Hockenson was one of 15 drafted players who landed with the perfect team (ESPN Insider required).

elaine95  
elaine95

ardEmailPhoto by Jonathan Bachman/Getty ImagesThis week’s voluntary OTAs was one of the first chances Raiders rookies had to be
gning bonus when he retired after the 2015 season [url=http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey]Jarrad Davis

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz