Bears coach Matt Nagy continues to show players

#1 von chenyan94 , 02.01.2020 03:11

the end of the team’s playoff loss to the Eagles. Long-time NFL coach Jeff Fisher defers to Nagy’s choice Womens Destiny Vaeao Jersey , although Fisher also seems to question whether it’s the right way to handle the manner in which the 2018 season ended.“You know, none of us are in his locker room,” Fisher said during a guest stint on NFL Network, via NFL.com. “We don’t know the chemistry of his team. It’s his team and it’s his choice. Now, I don’t think I’d want to be a place kicker on his team right now. That’s a hard job right there, because you’re gonna watch [the missed kick] every day.”Indeed you will Corey Graham Jersey , and that contributes to the excessive pressure that will be placed on whoever has that job on the opening night of the NFL’s 100th season, when the Packers visit the Bears.“This is Coach Nagy’s — it’s his prerogative to do what he wants,” Fisher said. “At some point he’s gonna let it go. Some point they need to go ahead and win a football game, you know that’s months away from now.”Fisher knows a thing or two about disappointing season-ending losses, and it’s clear that he applied a very different approach when it happened to him.“[I]t took me about eight years to watch it,” Fisher said regarding the Titans’ loss to the Rams in Super Bowl XXXIV. “We just put it behind us and I hadn’t seen it. It was one of those deals where [you tell yourself] http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-clement-jersey , ‘It didn’t happen, it didn’t happen,’ you go on and we actually had a better team the next year. The challenge was getting them focused and keeping them focused late in the season because they wanted to get right back [to the Super Bowl], so no I didn’t show it to them.”Actually, Nagy may end up showing the players the double-doink outcome enough times that they become desensitized to it. That may not be ideal for most players, but it could be the right outcome for the player (or players) who will be called upon to make kicks for the Bears in 2019. Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson is requesting to be traded prior to the deadline on Tuesday Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey , October 30, according to a report from NFL insider Ian Rapoport.The Bucs are currently 3-3 heading into their Week 8 matchup against the Bengals in Cincinnati on Sunday. If they win, it’d be hard to imagine they’d want to give Jackson away. If they lose, however, they’ll drop to 3-4 and might be more willing to sell. Especially if 5-1 Saints and 4-2 Panthers also win on Sunday. Despite the fact he turns 32 years old in December, Jackson is still one of the league’s most dangerous deep threats. Philadelphia experienced this first-hand when they lost to the Buccaneers in Week 2. Jackson’s averaging a whopping 22.9 yards per reception this season. That kind of big play ability is sorely lacking from the Eagles’ offense right now. Trading for Jackson won’t be cheap. I’d guess the cost is likely at least a third-round pick Cameron Johnston Jersey , if not more. In addition, Jackson would cost around $5.8 million in cap space for the rest of this season. He then carries a relatively reasonable $10 million cap hit in 2019, though that money wouldn’t guaranteed if the Eagles acquired him in a trade. Trading for Jackson makes a lot of sense purely from an on-field perspective. There are off-field considerations to be made, though, given how Jackson was unceremoniously released by the Eagles in 2014. Chip Kelly rightfully deserves blame for that occurrence, but he wasn’t the only one in the organization who wanted Jackson gone. Note that Howie Roseman was still officially the general manager back then and team owner Jeffrey Lurie ultimately signed off on Jackson’s dismissal. With Jackson wanting out http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-paul-worrilow-jersey , the Eagles should at least call the Bucs and see what the asking price is.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

If you think Chargers GM Tom Telesco is trading out
sacks in 2016 as a rotational player on the Lions def

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz