not far away ... Mr. Dole's vi

#1 von ylq , 04.01.2020 03:26

The author of My Uncle Jules is French "father of short stories" Maupassant. "My Uncle Yuler" tells the twists and turns of a small capitalist citizen's house in a chilly world Cigarettes For Sale. In this constrained home are the timid and cowardly father-Philip; the spoiled mother-Clarice; two older sisters who have not yet married at the age; and the "I" of the world. But despite this, every Sunday, the whole family had to dress neatly to meet the once prodigal son in the family. After being sent to the Americas, he accidentally made a fortune and wrote a letter to compensate his parents' uncle, Yule, who lost that year. Yu Le's letter is like the Gospel. After reading this letter, someone came to propose the second sister Online Cigarettes, and the family hurriedly married the second sister. The parents were so happy that they organized a family trip to Jersey. On the way, my father saw that someone was eating oysters gracefully, and vanity rose up, and he pretended to be a generous treat to eat oysters. Taking a closer look, it turned out that the puppet crew selling the oysters looked like Jules! After cautiously asking the captain to confirm the news, the father was stunned, and the mother was angry and step by step instructions: "I" to bring the sisters back and pay the oyster money, she and her father hid in the bow opposite. . I am very sympathetic to Uncle Le giving him half a franc to spend, and be puzzled by the behavior of his parents who do n��t recognize their relatives. Money and status are really so important to adults, and better than blood-to-water relationships? After reading this, my heart can't help it! Can not help but think of another story-a hungry beggar for several days begging in the wind and rain, met the kind Mr. Dole gave him a dollar. After he thanked Mr. Doler repeatedly, he turned and disappeared into the wind and rain. After a while, Mr. Dole met the little beggar in a flower shop again: he was pulling out the shiny coins, buying a bunch of chrysanthemums, and asking the shop assistant to write "Happy Birthday to Mom". Mr. Dole smiled and didn't think much. On the way back to the train, he met the little beggar for the third time: in the wind and rain, he was holding the bouquet of chrysanthemums, solemnly and solemnly walking towards the cemetery not far away ... Mr. Dole's vision was blurred Now ... my vision is also blurred. The two contrasts are so strong that they shake my soul. Juvenile heart is the most beautiful thing in the world, the purest thing? When grown up, the true feelings will be wiped out, which everyone does not want to see. In fact, the original title was "love only exists" Parliament Cigarettes, but I think back and forth, I really don't like the word "only" because I want love to coexist and exist in everyone's heart
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

ylq  
ylq

The Texans won the AFC South with a 20-3 victory over
even if it is slim, the g

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz