Mark Warburton believes his Rangers side will get the perfect preparation for the Scottish Cup final when they face Tottenham a

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.01.2020 09:37

Mark Warburton believes his Rangers side will get the perfect preparation for the Scottish Cup final when they face Tottenham at the Londoners training base on Wednesday. Shawne Merriman Jersey Retro . Gers face the Premier League side in a behind-closed-doors friendly as they step up plans for their Hampden date with Hibernian, live on Sky Sports on May 21. It is unlikely the Scottish Championship winners will come up against many of Mauricio Pochettinos star names but Warburton believes the work-out is just what his side need as they chase a treble, having claimed the Petrofac Training Cup prior to securing the second tier title.When asked what strength of Spurs side he expects his side to face, he told RangersTV: Well find out, but whatever it will be it will be a technically gifted, very athletic team.Its always a stern challenge and its a magnificent training base, one of the very best in Europe, theres no doubt about that. So we know it will be a tough test and its what we need, we need that sharpener and that will hold us in good stead for the 21st. Rangers players celebrate winning the Petrofac Training Scottish Cup final at Hampden Park, Glasgow The match will take place at Tottenhams Enfield training base and Warburton insists Rangers can learn a lot from the club he supports.Its important for us in terms of it being the final game before the cup final, so that is the obvious benefit of that, he added.Were very thankful to Spurs for their hospitality, they are a tremendous club and we can learn a lot from Tottenham. I know Im talking as a Spurs fan here but forget the bias, their academy is first class with a number of players coming through. Dominic Ball returning to Spurs with Rangers You look at Harry Kane, Tom Carroll, Ryan Mason, Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore. Nabil Bentaleb is now coming through and so is Alex Pritchard. Its a fantastic academy. We have Dom Ball here whos been a credit to Spurs and to himself.Dom has come up and the players are hungry, so we are delighted to have a good relationship with Spurs and well go down there and look forward to what will be a very challenging game. Former Brentford boss Warburton also hopes to use the match to showcase Rangers as a potential destination should Spurs look to send out more of their youngsters on loan.Weve taken players in the past, we had young Alex Pritchard at Brentford last year, Dom Ball this year, said Warburton.Again, this shows we can create that environment that is conducive to the players development and hopefully strengthen the relationship with Tottenham. Also See: Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club Get a £10 free bet! Jordan Bernstine Jersey Retro . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Authentic Cheap Jerseys . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/blake-countess-jersey-retro/ . Felix Pie had an RBI double earlier in the inning, as Baltimore rallied for three runs to overcome a 3-2 deficit. J.J. Hardy had two hits and Matt Wieters chipped in with an RBI double for the Orioles, who pushed their winning streak to three games.Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores insists he has no issue with speculation regarding his future at Vicarage Road. A 2-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday means the Hornets have won just twice in 10 Premier League matches since securing their top-flight status.And despite guiding the promoted side to an FA Cup semi-final, reports suggest that Flores could well be dismissed at the end of the campaign. The rumours are normal. You need to learn to live with these kind of things, Flores said.Sometimes life is ridiculous but it is out of my control. I am not afraid of anything. It is not time to talk about me, it is time to talk about the match.It is important to be a realist and try to enjoy the moment we are living with Watford. Sometimes I could be sad about the people around me who are not enjoying this experience but not for me. Troy Deeney (left) scores in Watfords last win - a 3-2 victory over Aston Villa I understand life is very hard, football is very hard and is normally more bad situations than good situations, he added. Buy Cheap Jerseys. When you get promotion it is usual to live with pressure but we have avoided that - if people are not able to enjoy this I am sad for that. I am completely happy. I want to enjoy the last month of the competition. Also See: Reds sting Hornets Flores: Mistakes cost us Watford fixtures Live on Sky ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.cheapmavericks.com/943l-delon-wright-jersey-mavericks.h tml]Delon Wright Jersey[/u
Chennai, India (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-mickey-mantle-jersey-larg e-204i.html]Mickey Mantl

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz