Thierry Henry believes Manchester City must stop every Paris Saint-Germain player in order to progress to the semi-finals of th

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 17.01.2020 10:07

Thierry Henry believes Manchester City must stop every Paris Saint-Germain player in order to progress to the semi-finals of the Champions League. Bruce Thornton Jersey Retro . Citys maiden last-eight appearance in the competition has them up against Laurent Blancs side, who saw off Chelsea 4-2 on aggregate in the last 16 stage.Henry believes PSG are a side who have improved year on year and have a genuine chance of winning the Champions League, but has not ruled out Manchester City causing a surprise if they are on top form. Henry on Arsenal title hopes Thierry Henry calls for unity as Arsenal look to end 12-year title drought Speaking on Sky Sports News HQ, Henry said: Its a difficult draw for Man City. Paris Saint-Germain are a solid team and theyve done very well over the past three years.They have been coming slowly but surely, and theyre getting stronger and stronger. We are going to see Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] again in England, and I think PSG are going to edge it. Its a difficult draw for Man City. You need to stop PSGs whole team. Manchester City players celebrate after sealing a 3-1 aggregate win over Dynamo Kiev Its going to be a very, very difficult one and who knows what can happen but they are a team that I think can win the Champions League.If you look at the game against Chelsea, Zlatan got the praise and rightly so because he is the guy that makes that team win.But look at how Thiago Motta played in midfield, how he breaks play and passes that first ball for the two goals, how solid they are at the back, they have a good goalkeeper, and Blaise Matuidi can run for everybody. City have been slipping in the Premier League Then you have Angel Di Maria, who is allowed to play wherever he wants within their structure. So you have your usual suspects like Zlatan, but they have a hell of a team.Manchester City overcame Dynamo Kiev 3-1 on aggregate in the last 16, but are faltering in the Premier League and have fallen 12 points behind leaders Leicester in the title race albeit with a game in hand. However, Sky Sports pundit Henry believes City are a different outfit in Europe, and is looking towards David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure to produce something special in Paris and at the Etihad Stadium in April.You saw a totally different Man City in the Champions League than you saw in the league, and they can raise their game to this type of occasion, he added. City are a different outfit in the Champions League, says Henry Those nights are special and you need the likes of David Silva, Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero to turn up, especially against PSG.Man City might not have a lot of the ball, and we know they love to have the ball. They may be struggling with injuries too because Vincent Kompany seems like it could be a long [absence].You need everybody involved and on their game on the night to beat PSG. Also See: City face PSG in CL quarters Fourth may not secure CL Man City video Man City fixtures Taylor Decker Jersey Retro . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Shawne Merriman Jersey Retro .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/ . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday.GREEN BAY, Wis. - Randall Cobb keeps finding the end zone for the Green Bay Packers. Soon enough, it could lead to a big payday.The fourth-year receiver is in the last season of his rookie contract after being drafted in 2011. He loves Green Bay and shows no letup in proving he can be a playmaker catching passes from Aaron Rodgers.Cobb, who has nine touchdowns in eight games to lead NFL receivers, said he doesnt think about his contract status. The Packers dont seem too worried, either.I guess well have to wait and see, Cobb said Thursday when asked whether he was setting himself up nicely for a future deal.A few lockers away, fellow receiver Jordy Nelson let out a hearty laugh.Nelson signed a $39 million, four-year extension on the first day of training camp in July. He has been worth every penny so far, with 50 catches for 737 yards and six touchdowns as Rodgers top target in Green Bays up-tempo attack.Cobb has been nearly as productive with 40 catches and 578 yards. Always a threat in space, Cobb has also developed a knack for making plays in tight quarters in the red zone.Rodgers said its all about finding the right matchups.Jordy and Randall have had a lot of targets go their way. Theyve been open a lot, Rodgers said. Weve kind of manipulated some formations to try to get them in the ... first or second spot as far as the progression goes.Cobb was especially hard on himself after Green Bays 19-7 loss on Sept. 21 at Detroit, which dropped the Packers to 1-2. He was held without a score on three catches for 29 yards.He has been a regular in the end zone ever since, with six touchdowns in the last five games. He has 26 catches for 452 yards during that five-game stretch.He brings that blue-collar, workmanlike attitude when he goes out on the practice field and tries to make the most out of each and every opportunity, receivers coach Edgar Bennett said. Stan Olejniczak Jersey Retro. . The thing I really love about him also is the fact that good is not enough. He wants to be great, and he works at it.Especially against Sundays opponent, the Chicago Bears. In his last three games against Green Bays division rival, Cobb has 15 catches for 283 yards and four touchdowns.Cobb had seven grabs for 113 yards and two scores in a 38-17 win over the Bears in September. In the 2013 regular-season finale in Chicago, Cobb had two scoring receptions, including a memorable 48-yarder from Rodgers on fourth down with 38 seconds left to help Green Bay win 33-28 and take the NFC North title.I dont know if we play at a higher level, but we have been more efficient here as of late against the Bears, Cobb said.But otherwise, no extra motivation against them — or at least thats what Cobb is letting on.I mean, its another game for me, Cobb said. I just continue to try to play the best I can to help this team out any way I can.Keep up the production and the Packers figure to be rewarding Cobb handsomely.NOTES: Starting guards Josh Sitton (toe) and T.J. Lang (ankle) missed practice again, though coach Mike McCarthy said he would feel very comfortable playing both veterans without practice time. Lang said he had some ligament and muscle damage, which made the injury more than a typical sprained left ankle. Thats obviously something you have to think about, is weigh the options and not getting better for the rest of the season and be kind of that 60-70 per cent, whatever it is, or just waiting a couple of weeks and being 80-90 per cent, Lang said. Thatd be my biggest fear is having a setback and missing a couple more weeks.__AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

But it came at a price
Borussia Dortmunds chief has confirmed that sprint legend Usain Bolt will practice with the Bundesliga team. [url=http://www.th

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz