Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.com/ravens-lardarius-webb-bl ack-jersey/]Lardarius Webb J

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.01.2018 08:01

Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork. Lardarius Webb Jersey .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. By doing so, the Raptors retain the right to match any offer sheet the restricted free agents receive from another team. Both players came to Toronto in December as part of the trade with Sacramento that sent high-scoring forward Rudy Gay to the Kings. The Raptors went 41-22 following the deal to earn the Eastern Conferences No. 3 playoff seed. Vasquez averaged 9.5 points and 3.7 assists in 61 regular-season games as Kyle Lowrys backup with the Raptors. The four-year veteran led Toronto in scoring off the bench 25 times after joining the club. Patterson also played an important reserve role with the Raptors, averaging 9.1 points and 5.1 rebounds in 48 games as Torontos primary forward off the bench. The 25-year-old then tallied 10.4 points and 6.7 rebounds per game during the clubs opening-round playoff series with the Brooklyn Nets. The Raptors also extended a qualifying offer to guard Nando De Colo, who averaged 3.1 points and 1.6 assists over 21 games after being acquired from San Antonio on Feb. 20. Albert McClellan Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. Crockett Gillmore Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.com/ravens-brandon-carr-black-jersey/ . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night. VANCOUVER -- Canadian hockey fans might have seen Saturday nights game between Montreal and Vancouver as a measuring stick for two Olympic goaltending hopefuls. Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Price wasnt about to feed into any hype about his performance against Roberto Luongo, who won gold for Canada at the 2010 Olympics and finished the night with 34 saves. "Its our team against their team, doesnt matter who is playing net for them," said Price. "Everybody is trying to twist this another way. "All it was is two hockey teams playing against each other." Still, Price left his mark on the game through two periods as Montreal led 2-1 despite giving up 31 shots and numerous scoring chances. "Wow," said Eller of his goaltender. "Its probably the best hockey Ive seen him play, and that says a lot. He kept us in the game. I dont know how. "Halfway through, two periods through, he was the single reason that we were even this game. Unbelievable performance." Max Pacioretty, Tomas Plekanec and Josh Gorges also scored for Montreal (3-2-0), while Raphael Diaz added two assists. Henrik Sedin had the only goal for Vancouver (3-3-0). "Carey Price is having a good start with the team. Tonight he was outstanding," said Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien. "Certainly it was extra motivation to come here and play in front of his family and friends. Im really happy for him that he was able to play that way. He was in the zone." The winner came on a strange sequence in the second period with the Canadiens killing a penalty. Canucks defencemen Dan Hamhuis and Jason Garrison got tangled up behind the Vancouver net on a breakout, with the puck caroming into the crease and off both of Luongos skates before dribbling over the line at 16:12. "I didnt see it. I didnt see it," a frustrated Luongo told reporters. "They didnt show it on the Jumbotron, I didnt see it. You guys tell me what happened." Asked if hed ever given up a more bizarre game winner, Luongo shot back: "I didnt give that up, so I cant tell you." Added Hamhuis: "I was picking up the puck and it just clipped oFf (Garrisons) skate and ended up in (Luongos) feet and in the net. Its a tough break." Eller, who wasnt even in the Canucks zone at the time of the goal, was the last Canadiens player to touch the puck for a Montreal team that didnt score a short-handed at all last season or through the first four games of 2013-2014. Apart from that bizarre play, the story for a lot of the game was Price and Luongo, with the pair matching each other save for save at times. Down 2-1 after the Eller goal late in the second period, Luongo held the Canucks in it early in the third, including a stick save on a Pacioretty penalty shot attempt after the Canadiens forward was hooked down by Vancouver defenceman Kevin Bieksa. But the Canadiens extended their lead at 6:46 on the power play. P.K. Subban just held the puck in at the line and it eventually found its way to fellow Montreal defenceman Andrei Markov down low, who fed a wide open Plekanec. Canucks head coach John Tortorella has been preaching a shoot-from-anywhere mentality, but his team failed to test Price until Bieskas effort from outside the Montreal blue-liine with nearly 11 minutes gone in the period. Terrell Suggs Jersey. "We didnt play a good third period," said Tortorella, who team was outshot 18-9 in the final 20 minutes. "Whether it was a result of (the Eller goal), I dont know. Up until that point, I thought we played a really good hockey game. "We talked about that wasnt going to beat us, but we certainly didnt play a good third period." Gorges then made it 4-1 with a shot through traffic that Luongo didnt see, much to the delight of the large contingent of Canadiens fans in attendance at Rogers Arena. The final buzzer sounded with those same supporters serenading their team with the well-known "Ole, Ole, Ole" song. Leading 1-0 after the first, Price made a number of stops on a Vancouver power play six minutes into the second period. "(Price) made some saves where I think a lot of people in the building thought it was going to be goals," said Henrik Sedin. "We cant get too down, we played good enough to win, but we werent able to finish off." The Canucks kept up the pressure and were rewarded a bit later on when the Canadiens couldnt get the puck out of their zone. Daniel Sedin picked up a rebound at the side of the net and fed a blind behind-the-back pass to Henrik Sedin, who scored his first of the season -- and 799th point of his career -- at 13:12 to tie the score. But it all went south for Canucks, who start a season-long seven-game road trip on Tuesday in Philadelphia against the Flyers, exactly three minutes later with Ellers winner. "I didnt get a chance to see it when I was behind the bench," said Therrien. "Between periods I went to check it out, and that was ... we got lucky. "Theres nothing wrong (with being) lucky at times." Pacioretty drew a hooking penalty on Canucks defenceman Chris Tanev early in the first period before making Vancouver pay on the man advantage. The Habs forward took a pass in the slot and fired a shot through Luongos pads that just dribbled across the line. The goal was the first surrendered by the Canucks penalty killing unit this season after starting a perfect 18 for 18 through five games. Price was unbeatable the rest of the opening 20 minutes, with a big rebound stop on Garrison on a Canucks power play midway through the period. He then made a desperation save on Daniel Sedin with five minutes to go, which brought chants of "Carey, Carey" from Canadiens fans. "Seems like (Price) was the only guy who showed up early in the game so its nice to reward him with a win like that," said Pacioretty. "We wish we could have got him a shutout for how well he played." Notes: The Canadiens were without captain Brain Gionta because of what the team called "family reasons." ... Canucks defenceman Alexander Edler served the first game of a three-game suspension for his hit to the head of San Jose Sharks forward Tomas Hertl on Thursday night. ... Canucks forward Zack Kassian returned to the lineup after serving his eight-game suspension for breaking the jaw of Edmonton Oilers forward Sam Gagner with a high stick in the pre-season. ... Vancouvers seven-game road trip also includes games against the Buffalo Sabres, Pittsburgh Penguins, Columbus Blue Jackets, New York Islanders, New Jersey Devils and St. Louis Blues. The Canucks next home game is Oct. 28 against the Washington Capitals. ... Montreals next game is Tuesday in Winnipeg against the Jets before returning to the Bell Centre for a five-game homestand. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PITTSFORD, N. [url=http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Mariano-Diaz-Real-Madrid-Jersey/]M ariano Diaz Jersey[/url] .Y. -- The Buffal
Charlottesville, VA - Justin Anderson scored 18 points with eight rebounds to guide No. [url=http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Ri

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz