RICHARD MILLE Limited Editions RM 011 LAST EDITION watch

#1 von alexandra , 16.02.2020 09:13

Richard Mille RM 27-03 Rafael Nadal Watch

hAVING is a stubborn, full-time watch nerd for a while, and I found that even after seeing a complex watch for the first time, I can find out for sure, no matter how niche or weird they are Features and functions.RICHARD MILLE RM 27-03 TOURBILLON RAFAEL NADAL,Richard Mille still surprises me, and today, right before the French Open, Richard Mille launched their Richard Mille RM 27-03 Rafael Nadal's "Tourbillon Shock Absorber", this is the latest and most weird of Rafael Richard Mille. Forehand hits tennis through time and space-on the way, it is likely to win another Roland Garros (French Open) championship.

Specifically, the first thing that confuses me is that the new RM027's movement features a super beast logo style, V-shaped structural elements ... then, second, the technical data jumps out of the usually long list. The most technologically advanced quantity: 10,000 grams (in g-force). If you, like me, think that these two things that are highly atypical on clocks are somehow linked, then you are on the right track.

Although I am certainly not a physicist, I can safely say that 10,000 g is a lot of g hell-a fighter pilot wearing crazy g suits and stuff can withstand 0.1% of it. Now, to clarify-I'm calling Captain Wikipedia to make sure that this interpretation is correct-"gravity (g produced by gravity) is a measure of the type of acceleration that causes weight."high quality replica watches

Take a realistic example: When the pilot really broke the limits of the aircraft and himself (the life of the aircraft is actually much longer than the pilot) and he pulled 10 grams, it meant that he felt his body was "heavy" in effect Ten times. When a Formula 1 driver takes a 3 g curve, his 2kg (5lb) helmet weighs three times as much-and so on.

Needless to say, to play a 10,000 gram watch, we have to shrink the size a lot to reach the scale of the watchmaking industry and its incredible tiny but powerful components. In the development and fine-tuning of the Richard Mille RM 27-03 Rafael Nadal "Tourbillon Vibration Resistance", Richard Mille's engineers used a so-called "pendulum impact device", although some watch manufacturers also have this device, a rare and Extremely rigorous method to test the durability of luxury watches.https://www.chrono36.com

The function of the pendulum test device is the same as that on the case: it has a hammer-shaped pendulum that can be released from a set angle, thereby determining the force applied to the watch. Richard Miller said they have tested the RM 27-03 with its sapphire crystal facing the pendulum, as well as the case at 9 o'clock and the crown side was hit. The watch will then be ejected into a net-I think the game "Let's find a million dollar prototype on the floor" will soon become annoying.

The reason for this is that, as explained by Richard Mille, the impact of the ball hitting the tennis racket is transmitted directly to the watch, just like the athlete's multiple arm gestures during a game The acceleration and deceleration are the same. In addition, "According to the records of the Swiss Microtech Lab, the watch absorbed about 60 g of linear acceleration during the service of an amateur tennis player. It is incredible that, given the power of Rafa and his intense play, his condition The resulting linear acceleration can easily climb to more than 100 grams.

Obviously, the purpose of this, and indeed all previous RM027 models, is to prove that, if properly designed, the high-tech version of the mechanical movement equipped with the tourbillon can withstand great shocks, and from the side, remind Everyone: Richard Mille hasn't given up on being a cool (crazy expensive) leader in high-tech watchmaking.Jacob & Co. Astronomia Zodiac AT100.40.AC.AB.B

Richard Mille RM 27-03 achieves excellent durability by constructing the latest design of the case and movement as a single unit. The housing is TPT quartz, which is connected to Carbon TPT's one-piece baseplate, and a Tier 5 titanium bridge and reinforcement have been installed on it. When we discussed here the predecessor of the product, RM 27-02, we introduced the TPT quartz case technology.

Despite saying that the TPT material is sturdy and lightweight, Richard Mille must also greatly increase the tolerances for the manufacture and assembly of the movement. After visiting many manufacturers and chatting with their engineers and designers, I know that most watch movements have a manufacturing tolerance of 5 microns, or 5 thousandths of a millimeter. This applies to the trickiest parts that require the highest precision, namely drilling holes in jewelry: when two plates are stacked on top of each other and land on two opposite ends of the tolerance spectrum, the impact of the extremely fragile pinion wheel becomes easier Fracture-this is why a 5 micron amount is set.

The RM 27-03 tourbillon and its parts (the weakest part where the strong impact first appeared) are now manufactured with a surprisingly small tolerance of only 1 micron. One. I thought they found that they could produce parts with close tolerances, but with so much machining space, they could still meet all their previous expectations without having to discard most elaborate parts.Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Power Control Grigio Speciale 168566-3007

alexandra  
alexandra

Nike Air Max 270 React SE Oracle Aqua Coming Soon
Where to buy Nike Blazer Mid Chicago Legend?

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz