ometown is Shengzhou, wher

#1 von ylq , 21.05.2020 09:24

The legendary Cowherd and Weaver Girl is a bridge built with magpies; a bridge built with stones from thousands of years ago; a bridge built with wooden planks hundreds of years ago; and a bridge built with iron plates modernized. The two sides of the river have been connected for about a few decades. Lujiang Bridge is a pontoon. The pontoon is floating on the water without hanging. It is a straight line with a length of forty meters and a width of three meters. The first section is made of wood, the middle section is made of iron Marlboro Red, and the end is made of cement. It doesn't look very beautiful and sturdy, but it helps a lot of people, many people often praise it! According to a legend Online Cigarettes, on the evening of July 7th the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl met right above the bridge! This place is the most visible. If a couple sees the two most shining stars this evening, and there are two small stars around one of the shining stars (that is, the family of the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl), then the couple can be happy for a lifetime. , Will be smooth and steady along the way. But it is rare for someone to see these four at the same time. If you want to sketch, then on the other side of the bridge is the best place, because there are many trees and flowers, and houses. Although this bridge cannot be compared with China's Zhaozhou Bridge and Lugou Bridge, it also represents a kind of bridge in China. My hometown's bridge composition is 800 words. My hometown is Shengzhou, where there is a Shengzhou Bridge, which is our Shengzhou's largest and most beautiful bridge. The Shengzhou Bridge is about 600 meters long and 30 meters wide, with a traffic lane in the middle and a sidewalk on both sides. It looks like two bows and has a strange shape. During the day Wholesale Cigarettes, getting on and off the bridge is very lively. At night, the bridge is illuminated with colorful lights, and it looks like two beautiful rainbows from a distance, which is particularly striking. My mother told me: Since the bridge was established, the north and south sides of the city have been connected, the transportation is convenient, and the development of our hometown is faster.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

y are cigarettes in the marketp
Security is like a

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz