WINNIPEG -- Blake Wheeler shared the joy Wednesday night. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Robert-Mcclain-Buc

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 20.01.2018 03:18

WINNIPEG -- Blake Wheeler shared the joy Wednesday night. Robert McClain Jersey . "Ive told you guys a million times, I almost get a bigger joy out of seeing other guys score than scoring myself," he said after putting away the winner at 1:42 of overtime to beat the Colorado Avalanche 5-4. Earlier, he set up Andrew Ladds second goal of the night and Eric Tangradis second goal of the season. In all, Wheeler finished the night with his 35th assist and team-leading 24th goal, cementing his position as the Jets scoring leader with 59 points. Evander Kane also scored for Winnipeg. It was a big night for the Jets as well (32-30-9), as they claimed a little more ground in their uphill climb to the playoffs. They still sit two points behind Dallas and four points behind Phoenix, which now holds the eighth and final wild-card berth. For Colorado (44-20-6), the loss let the Chicago Blackhawks move past them and claim sole possession of second spot in the Central Division after a 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues. Winnipegs playoff hopes remain a longshot, given the teams it will face as it closes out the season, but it was a big lift nonetheless to take the season series against Colorado 3-2. "It was a big win for us, especially for the goals we gave up," said Ladd. "Were not that bad of a team. Weve played some good hockey of late and we havent got the results." As for his own game, it was also a good night with his 20th and 21st goals of the season. "First one, we had good transition out of our end and I got the puck and a little space and got a good shot off. And the second one, Wheels made a great play driving down and I found some open space and put the puck on the net again." Colorado coach Patrick Roy gave Wheeler credit for his patience in holding the puck and waiting for the right moment to score the winner. "Both teams had good chances," said Roy after his second loss in a row. His homecoming to Montreal ended in a 6-3 loss to the Canadiens Tuesday night. "At the end they made a great play. Wheeler I thought made a really good play and scored a nice goal." It was the fourth time out of the five games theyve played this season that the Jets and Avalanche couldnt settle it in regulation time. Ryan OReilly, Gabriel Landeskog, Nick Holden and Cody McLeod scored for Colorado. It also was rookie goaltender Reto Berras first start since he was acquired by Colorado from the Calgary Flames at the trade deadline. Landeskog said Berra deserved credit. "I think he made some huge saves in the third when we really needed it the most," said Landeskog, who scored the tying goal for Colorado at the end of the first period to make it 2-2. "I remember my first game with Colorado, certainly a lot of nerves." It didnt help Winnipegs chances that defenceman Zach Bogosian joined the lengthy scratch list, which already included Dustin Byfuglien and goaltender Ondrej Pavelec, who are listed as day to day. Replacement Paul Postma was grabbing a cup of coffee when he got word he had to play. He responded with two assists, including one on Wheelers overtime goal. "Its not too hard to get pumped up in front of this crowd," he said. The Avalanche had their own no-shows as Paul Stastny was out after playing in Montreal on Tuesday following a four-game absence due to injury. They also lost forward John Mitchell in Montreal. But injuries and tough schedules arent uncommon at this time of year and no one was using them as an excuse. "Every teams playing a tough schedule right now and March and Aprils going to be tough for everybody," said Landeskog. Notes: Despite the disparity in their NHL rankings, the Jets and Avalanche went into Wednesdays game with two wins each in their season series, although Colorado had the only win in regulation time. Even the regulation win was decided by one goal. Mike Evans Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Robert Ayers Jersey . That Ginette Reno can sing. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-JR-Sweezy-Buccaneers-Jersey/ . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee.Floyd Mayweather Jr. knows his audience, theres no doubt. Boxings superstar arrived in South Africa on Wednesda wearing a T-shirt with a bright yellow map of Africa on the front. Below it, his TMT logo -- that stands for The Money Team -- was in the colours of the South African flag. Mayweather told South African fans he had arrived in the "motherland." He even said he might fight here one day. "Money" Mayweather swooped into Johannesburg for the start of a four-city visit to South Africa and first trip to the African continent, and was hustled by security straight through a packed airport terminal and into a Rolls Royce. He sped off with no more than a few words, delivered on the run, to hundreds who had gathered to greet him. It didnt seem to disappoint any of them. Later, Mayweather was more generous with his time, speaking to reporters for around an hour about his future fight plans and this trip. Well, part of the audience was reporters. Many of those fans had also somehow infiltrated the news conference, beefy security and all, meaning there were fewer questions and more statements of Mayweathers general greatness. James Dalton, a former South African rugby international, stood up and thanked "Mr. Mayweather" for making the trip and honouring South Africa. Rugby players are a big deal in South Africa, but Mayweather apparently is bigger. The biggest thing in boxing. No surprise that Mayweather Jr. earned a guaranteed $41.5 million in his last bout, a dominating majority decision over Canelo Alvarez that was the richest fight in the world and made around $150 million on TV sales alone. And with those kinds of figures, the 36-year-old five-division world champion is in no rush to give in to Manny Pacquiaos pleas for a fight, he said. "As far as my last fight with . I cant even remember the guys name. Canelo! They all the same to me," Mayweather said. "So, as far as myy fight with Canelo, they said Floyd Mayweathers record could never be broken without the Pacquiao fight and as you have seen what we did, the fight done crazy numbers. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys. " Mayweather also suggested Pacquiaos renewed desire to make their mega fight happen came out of desperation after the Filipinos back-to-back losses to Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez in 2012, and his tax problems. "I offered Manny Pacquiao the fight before," Mayweather said. "We didnt see eye to eye on terms. Years later we come back and I try and make the fight happen again. I offer him $40 million. He said he wanted 50-50. So we didnt make the fight happen. "All of a sudden, he loses to Timothy Bradley, he loses to Marquez ... he has tax problems now. So, two losses and tax problems later, now he all of a sudden want to say: You know what? Id do anything to make the fight happen, when hes really saying: Floyd, can you help me solve my tax problems, get me out of debt?" Instead, Mayweather named Britains Amir Khan and Argentinas Marcos Maidana as contenders to be his next opponent on May 3 in Las Vegas. Mayweather said nothing was finalized but they would know who it was within a week. And it wasnt all business. Mayweather had a couple of pretty good wisecracks saved up, too. He said he didnt call himself "the greatest," as that was Muhammad Ali. He rather referred to himself as "TBE" -- the best ever. Asked how he would go about fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr., he replied, deadpan: "I wouldnt fight Floyd Mayweather." Mayweather is due to also visit the cities of Bloemfontein, East London and Cape Town on his near week-long trip, which South Africa says will help "resuscitate" its own struggling boxing code. And he gave South Africans a glimmer of hope of their own Mayweather mega fight. "Its been a dream of mine to fight here," he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CALGARY -- Dane Dobbie scored five goals and added an assist to lift the Calgary Roughnecks over the Vancouver Stealth 15-12 in
MINNEAPOLIS - All these years, Kobe Bryant has been chasing Michael Jordan. [url=http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Nikita-Kuche

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz