IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Roy Devyn Marbles hot shooting at the start sparked his teammates. [url=http://www.authenticcavaliersauthorit

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 26.01.2018 06:33

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Roy Devyn Marbles hot shooting at the start sparked his teammates. Custom Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . It even helped his defence. Marble scored 22 of his 26 points in the first half and No. 17 Iowa beat No. 10 Michigan 85-67 on Saturday. Marble even drew the defensive assignment on Nik Stauskas for much of the game, holding the Wolverines leading scorer to 10 points. Iowa coach Fran McCaffery called it his teams best performance of the season. "I just wanted to come out and be aggressive," Marble said. "I just told the guys come out here and play hard. If we win, we win, if we lose, we lose. But you wont be able to doubt our lack of toughness and our energy on both ends of the court." The Hawkeyes (18-6, 7-4 Big Ten) have beaten two AP Top 10 teams in the regular season for the first time since 1990-91. Iowa avoided a third straight loss at home and split the season series with Michigan. Caris LeVert scored 22 points for the Wolverines (17-6, 9-2), who have lost two of three after starting 8-0 in the Big Ten. Iowas Aaron White had 11 points and eight rebounds. Mike Gesell had 10 points and matched a career high with eight assists -- five on Marbles baskets. Marble was 6 of 9 from 3-point range in the first half -- more 3s than the Hawkeyes made as a team the last five games. Iowa, which ranks next to last in the Big Ten in 3-point field goals, finished 10 of 17 from behind the arc. "When Dev got hot, I was just finding him and finding my shooters," Gesell said. "Its really not that hard of a job when you have guys that can score like that." In the seasons first matchup of these teams, Stauskas tied a career high with 26 points. McCaffery said Iowa was locked into collectively stopping Stauskas, who was held to 3-of-6 shooting on Saturday. "They made a lot of adjustments," Stauskas said. "They did things on our ball screens and handoffs, which made things difficult. They denied me the ball and when I did try to drive all their guys were in the gaps." The Hawkeyes led by as many as 16 points in the first half as Marble connected on three 3-pointers for Iowas first nine points. Later in the half, Marbles sharp crossover led to a quick layup. Marble knocked down another 3-pointer on the next possession, turning to salute the sellout crowd at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Marble hit two more 3-pointers at the end of the half -- one just before the buzzer -- to give Iowa a 43-29 lead. Michigan never got closer in the second half. "Iowa punched us early today, and it was hard to respond," Michigan coach John Beilein said. "This is how they were playing early in the season no matter who they were playing." Marbles 22-point first half ended a stretch of bad starts for the Hawkeyes leading scorer. He scored five points or less in the first half in five of Iowas last six games, including two scoreless halves. Marble finished 8 of 17 from the field and made all four of his free throws. He moved into 10th place on Iowas all-time scoring list with 1,529 points. The Hawkeyes are 6-0 in games following a loss this season. Freshman Zak Irvin scored 19 points for Michigan, going 4 of 6 from 3-point range. The Wolverines, who fell a half-game behind Michigan State in the Big Ten standings, next play at Ohio State with home games against Wisconsin and Michigan State to follow. Iowa dominated in the post with 34 points in the paint and seven blocked shots. The Hawkeyes grabbed 38 rebounds to Michigans 29. "To beat Michigan, you have to play the kind of defence we played," McCaffery said. "They have so many different weapons so it was not only getting stops, it was getting stops and then running and getting offensive opportunities in transition." Iman Shumpert Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Kyle Korver Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/jeff-green-cavaliers-jersey-c-26/ . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. CHICAGO -- Chase Utley stuck it to the Cubs again. Its just what he does to teams when hes healthy and hitting. Utley went 3-for-3 and homered for the second day in a row, and Cliff Lee pitched seven scoreless innings to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to a 2-0 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Saturday. "He looks good," Sandberg said. "Hes feeling good, hes in great shape and hes producing quality at-bats right now. Hes very healthy and he looks good." Dominic Brown drove in Utley for the Phillies other run with a single in the fourth inning. Lee (2-0) allowed 10 hits and had just one 1-2-3 inning. But it never felt as if he was in trouble. He worked on the edges of both sides of the plate and kept the Cubs hitters off balance. Four of his six strikeouts were called third strikes. "I still had to battle a little bit," said Lee, who won his first start of the season despite allowing eight runs in five innings. "They got their fair share of hits, but I was able to make pitches when I needed to. "Seven innings, no runs, Ill take that every time." The Cubs wasted another strong start from Jeff Samardzija (0-1), who allowed two runs on six hits in seven innings. He walked three and struck out eight. In his two starts, the right-hander has a 1.29 ERA with nothing to show for it, but said hes confident the offence will come around. "Absolutely," he said. "I see these guys working every day; I know what theyre doing. If it were a different situation, if I thought these guys were being lazy or this or that, obviously itd be different. But these guys come to work every day, doing everything we can. "Its early in thhe season, were going to keep going, keep pushing and figure this out. J.R. Smith Jersey. " Utley ensured that Lee would take the mound with a lead when he cranked a 1-1 fastball from Samardzija into the right-field bleachers for a two-out solo home run in the top of the first inning. It was Utleys second homer of the season. Utley then led off the fourth with a walk, took second on a single by Ryan Howard and scored on a single by Brown to make it 2-0. Utley, who has been bothered by knee problems in recent years, showed how healthy hes feeling on the play. Browns hit was a liner to left-centre. Utley got a quick read on the ball and raced around third to score without a play. With Lee painting the corners, the two-run advantage seemed huge. The Cubs managed two hits in each the first, third and seventh innings, but couldnt produce a big hit break through - just like things have gone so far this season. NOTES: The Cubs confirmed that RHP Carlos Villanueva will make his scheduled start in Sundays series finale. Villanuevas status was in question because he used in relief twice during the opening series in Pittsburgh. He was losing pitcher in both, meaning hell take the mound for his first start with a 0-2 record and a 13.50 ERA. A.J. Burnett (0-0, 1.50) will start for the Phillies. The veteran RHP allowed one run in six innings in his first start of the season. . Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins was back in the lineup after missing the previous two games when he returned to Philadelphia for the birth of his second child, a daughter named Logan Aliya. . Utleys double in the eighth inning was the 300th of his career, which is eighth on the Phillies all-time list. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

LONDON, Ont. [url=http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-29-ragnar-klavan-liverpool- fc-jersey.aspx]Ragnar Klavan Jersey[/url] .
his first six games

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz