With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the N

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.01.2018 06:06

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. David Robertson Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Flip it and Reverse It? The Buffalo Sabres made the first big move of the pre-trade deadline season by dealing Ryan Miller and Steve Ott for Chris Stewart, Jaroslav Halak and draft picks, but they are probably far from done dealing. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun believes the Sabres could look to flip Stewart before Wednesday. LeBrun believes the Sabres may consider Stewart as a possible fit for the teams rebuilding core, given that he has one year remaining on his contract and is still only 26. However, LeBrun countered, the offers on Stewart could also be enticing to the Sabres with the Ottawa Senators believed to be interested in the forward dating back to before Fridays blockbuster. Meanwhile, LeBrun tweeted Saturday afternoon that the Minnesota Wild are kicking the tires on goaltenders available via trade, including Halak. Pitt Stop? While Ryan Keslers availability via trade remains a contentious issue around the Canucks, the Pittsburgh Penguins might be leading the charge to try to pry the 29-year-old loose. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Reviews Rob Rossi tweeted early Saturday that the Pens are "very interested and [it] sounds like theyre on his list." Kesler has two years remaining on his current contract at an average annual value of $5 million. Rossi expanded on his tweet in an article on Saturday, reporting that the Penguins would offer Brandon Sutter, two 2014 draft picks and the Canucks choice of defensemen Simon Despres or Brian Dumoulin Out of Oil If this is Ales Hemskys last week in an Oiler uniform, the Czech forward appears ready for whatever comes next. "It could be my last two games in this locker-room, so I better enjoy it,” the 30-year-old winger said after practice on Friday. “I want to enjoy every moment Ill spend with the guys, with my friends, with the people I know." “Im ready for it. Im excited.” With a provincial showdown with the Flames on tap for Saturday it could provide one last battle-ground for the winger, who is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Strictly Business Cory Schneider doesnt want to see his crease-mate Martin Brodeur traded, but understands that if the 41-year-old does get moved its just part of the business of being an NHL player. “Marty is big part of this team and has been forever. Im not sure there is any player as synonymous with the franchise as Marty has been or is. So it wouldnt be just anybody leaving this team. It would be the most important player in the franchises history,” the 27-year-old netminder told The Star-Ledger. Schneider, of course, is no stranger to speculation, having endured years of rumours in Vancouver playing alongside Roberto Luongo. The way that situation played out this off-season – resulting in his relocation to New Jersey – has shown Schneider that anything is possible. “It would be difficult for everybody, but thats kind of what happens. I didnt think I was going to get traded and I did. It happens. It could happen to anybody.” Matt Holliday Jersey . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. Masahiro Tanaka Jersey . Jesus Navas bookended yet another huge home win for City by scoring after 14 seconds and again in second-half stoppage time, with Sergio Aguero also netting in each half to add to an own goal by Sandro and a brilliant strike by Alvaro Negredo. http://www.authenticbaseshopyankees.com/authentic-phil-rizzuto-yankees-jersey/ . JOHNS, N.KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Kevin Harvick is the one to beat once again at Kansas Speedway.Harvick shattered his own track record and won the pole to start the second round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship Sunday. After setting the mark at 197.773 mph in his second round of qualifying, he turned a lap of 197.621 in the final round to earn the pole.The previous record of 194.658 was set by Harvick in the spring.For whatever reason this fits everything I have going on with my driving style, said Harvick, who won his third straight pole at Kansas and also won last years Chase race.In the end it comes down to having a fast car. We have a fast car.He has had that most of the season, too. The pole was Harvicks eighth this year.With a little bit of good luck we can beat every car on the race track any given week at any style of race track, and thats really positive feeling to have as a driver, he said. If the chips fall right we have the cars and the speed to do what we need to do.Brian Vickers qualified second with a lap of 196.307. Aric Almirola was third.Joey Logano began a run of five Chase contenders by qualifying fourth. Jeff Gordon was next, followed by Brad Keselowski, Kyle Busch and Dale Earnhardt Jr.Tony Stewart qualified ninth, his best effort since returning to the track following the Sprint Car accident that killed Kevin Ward Jr. at a track in upstate New York.Chase contenders Ryan Newman and Denny Hamlin were tied to the thousanddth of a second for the final transfer spot in the first round of qualifying, each turning a lap of 193. Sonny Gray Jersey. 736 mph.Newman, who drives for Richard Childress Racing, wound up winning the tiebreaker based on owners points over Hamlin, who drives for Joe Gibbs Racing. Newman improve his positioning by eight spots and will start 17th, while Hamlin will start 25th.His teammate, Matt Kenseth, will start 27th.Our cars just dont have any speed, Hamlin said. Balance is fine, just three-tenths, fourth-tenths off consistently, all of our cars. Just disappointing we cant have any more speed out of our cars. Were doing the best we can to move up.Defending series champion Jimmie Johnson spun out during his first qualifying effort and will start 32nd, the lowest he has started a Chase race since 2005 at Homestead.It is also the worst Johnson has qualified this season.The race at Kansas kicks off the three-race contender round of the Chase, which will whittle the field from 12 drivers to eight. The round continues at Charlotte, another fast intermediate track, and finishes at the crapshoot known as Talladega.With all the uncertainty that accompanies the restrictor-plate superspeedway in Alabama, Harvick and the rest of the Chase contenders want to get off to a good start this weekend.Our cars are fast, were qualifying well, our pit stops are good, cars are reliable. Everything is good, Harvick said. We just need a little good luck. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Whats behind Erik Hurtados sudden and dramatic turnaround? Why is he all of a sudden scoring highlight reel goals and game win
in the second-half.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz