HOUSTON -- The Seattle Mariners used a power display to help out their young starter -- and improve their playoff chances. [url=

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.02.2018 07:25

HOUSTON -- The Seattle Mariners used a power display to help out their young starter -- and improve their playoff chances. Ersan Ilyasova Jersey . Dustin Ackley hit two solo homers, and Mike Zunino and Kyle Seager each hit three-run shots in a seven-run fourth inning as Mariners cruised to a 10-5 win over the Houston Astros on Friday night. Ackley homered in the third and eighth innings for his second career multihomer game for the Mariners, who moved a 1/2 game back for the second AL wild card with the victory and Royals loss to Detroit. "I felt good today," said Ackley, who has a career-high 13 homers this season. "I dont know what it was, going into the game. Sometimes you come to a park and its just one of those places where you get a good feeling about it and thats pretty much the way it was." Twenty-one-year-old rookie Taijuan Walker (2-2) yielded eight hits and two runs with seven strikeouts in 5 2-3 innings for his third career win in his return to the rotation for injured left-hander Roenis Elias. It was his first start since July 23. "I think eight runs helped him quite a bit," manager Lloyd McClendon said. "But he knows that club. He knows what theyre capable of doing. More than anything he executed pitches very well tonight. I cant tell you how pleased I was with his execution and his command of the strike zone." Four of Walkers seven career starts have come against the Astros and each of his wins have been in Houston. "Its kind of like my home park, I guess," he said with a laugh. "Home-field advantage." The game was tied at 1 before things fell apart for the Astros in the fourth inning. Logan Morrison reached on an error by Jonathan Villar and an error by Chris Carter allowed Michael Saunders to reach with no outs. Zuninos homer, which bounced off the wall in left-centre, came next to make it 4-1. Brad Peacock (4-9) walked two batters with one out before Robinson Cano chased him with a single for his 900th career RBI. "Those were two routine groundballs, and they turned into a three-run homer," interim manager Tom Lawless said of the errors. "You make those plays, and theres nobody on and two outs. Thats the importance of playing defence." Peacock was replaced by Jake Buchanan, who was greeted with Seagers three-run homer which landed in the bullpen in right-centre and pushed the lead to 8-1. Major league hits leader Jose Altuve bounced back from Thursdays 0 for 6 night with three hits to give him 216, which are the most by a second basemen since Rod Carew had 218 in 1974. Its his 24th three-hit game this season, which sets a franchise record, and he tied Magglio Ordonez for most hits by a Venezuelan player in major league history. "I was 0 for 6 last night and I knew I wasnt going to go 0 for 6 again," Altuve said. "I tried to go up there, swing the bat. I saw like three pitches, three or four. I was ready to swing." Peacock allowed six hits and seven runs -- two earned -- with four walks in 3 1-3 innings in a game where seven of Seattles 10 runs were unearned. Ackley tied it at 1 with a home run in the third inning. His second homer was off Darin Downs and pushed the lead to 9-3 in the eighth. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: Elias had an MRI in Seattle on Friday after feeling stiffness in his elbow. Manager Lloyd McClendon said that they wont know the results of the MRI until Monday. Astros: Downs left Friday nights game after the homer to Ackley with discomfort in his right oblique. UP NEXT Houstons Dallas Keuchel opposes Chris Young when the series continues on Saturday. Keuchel is first in the American League with five complete games. Young has tied his career-high in wins with 12 this season and is 1-0 with a 3.21 ERA in two starts against Houston this season. Taurean Prince Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Atlanta Hawks Jerseys .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals. http://www.hawksteamproshop.com/Cheap-Dennis-Schroder-Hawks-Jersey/ . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Al Jefferson had a pretty good inkling it was Charlottes night when he banked in a 31-footer from well beyond the top of the key to beat the shot clock midway through the fourth quarter. "I didnt call the bank, but I trusted my right hand," Jefferson said with a laugh. Jefferson scored 34 points and the Bobcats stunned NBA-leading Indiana 109-87 Wednesday night, handing the Pacers just their second two-game skid of the season. Jefferson was 16 of 25 from the field and had eight rebounds for the Bobcats (28-33), who won their fifth straight at home to equal their combined win total from the previous two seasons. "Im not accepting that were a team that guys look at on the schedule anymore and say, OK, we have the Bobcats (so) we can take the night off." Jefferson said. Jefferson, whose 38-point, 19-rebound effort Monday night was overshadowed by LeBron James career-high 61-point outing, has scored at least 20 points in 21 of his last 24 games. "I think everybody needs to question the Eastern Conference voting on why Al Jefferson wasnt on the All-Star team because clearly he is one of the best in the game," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "He showed it tonight. Give him credit." Charlotte was finishing a brutal four-game stretch, becoming the first team since the 2009-10 Knicks to play the NBAs top four teams in consecutive games. They previously lost to San Antonio, Oklahoma City and Miami on the road, but left no doubt about this this one. Charlotte jumped out to a 28-8 lead after the first quarter and never trailed. Kemba Walker added 19 points and nine assists for the Bobcats, who have the seventh-best record in the Eastern Conference. Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said he thought his team played well in the road losses to the Spurs, Thunder and Heat and that it carried over some confidence to Wednesday night. "We played a lot of good basketball and you get nothing for it," Clifford said. "To be honest, we took a day off (on Tuesday) and you could tell from our shootaround, not that we were going to win, but that we were going to play well." Evan Turner had 22 points for the Pacers (46-15), who lost back-to-back games for only the second time this season. Charlottes Michael Kidd-Gilchrist said he was "extra fired up" to deffend All-Star Paul George, two nights after James destroyed the Bobcats by knocking down 8 of 10 3-pointers. Kent Bazemore Jersey. Kidd-Gilchrist did his job, holding George without a field goal. George was 0 for 9 and finished with just two points. Jefferson defended Kidd-Gilchrists effort against Miami, saying he did the job asked of him against James. "Against LeBron, the game plan was we didnt want him to get to the basket," Jefferson said. "We want LeBron to shoot jumpers. If he hits 8 of 10 3-pointers, we can live with that." George said he wasnt at the top of his game against Charlotte. "I was sore," George said. "I tried to play through it thinking it would loosen up. It was a tight night for me." The Pacers had won 14 of their last 15 against the Bobcats coming in, including five straight by an average of nearly 18 points. But Indiana was sluggish from the start, shooting 4 of 20 from the field in the opening quarter and turning the ball over six times, leading to 12 Charlotte points and a 20-point deficit. The Pacers, shooting at the home end of the floor where some of the lights were out, were held to eight points -- the fewest allowed in a quarter this season by the Bobcats. While the Pacers were struggling on offence, Jefferson was at it again on the offensive end. He hit his first six shots and had 20 points at the break. The Pacers would battle back to cut the lead to four in the second quarter, but the Bobcats never surrendered the lead and stretched the lead back to 18 again by the end of the third quarter. The Bobcats shot 51 per cent from the field against the NBAs top defensive team. The 22-point loss was the third-largest of the season for the Pacers. "Charlottes a good basketball team," Vogel said. "Theyre rested. We are coming in here in this situation in their house. We beat them pretty handily the first couple of times. So, we knew they were going to come out and we were going to have to play great and we didnt play great." NOTES: Chris Douglas-Roberts got the start in place of Gerald Henderson, who missed his second straight game with a strained calf. ... The only other time the Pacers lost back-to-back games this season came Dec. 16 and 18 against Detroit and Miami. ... The Bobcats are 14-3 at home when scoring at least 91 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BAIE-COMEAU, Qc - It was a big night for Baie-Comeaus Maxime St-Cyr. [url=http://www.socceratleticomadridonline.us/Nicolas-Gaita
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks have agreed to a one-year contract with Swedish forward Dennis Rasmussen. [url=http://www.thebr

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz