TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the agressiveness of Paul George, the struggles of LeBron James in Game 5, the prospe

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 01.03.2018 08:02

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the agressiveness of Paul George, the struggles of LeBron James in Game 5, the prospects of Billy Donovan as an NBA head coach, the swagger of Cory Joseph and the maturation of Russell Westbrook. Khalil Mack Jersey . 1. Paul George (Pacers): Brilliant fourth quarter Wednesday night as he saved his team from elimination. Unfortunately, we havent see that from him enough in the playoffs and surely in the second half of the regular season. He let it rip in Game 5 and loved his aggressiveness and the attack mode that he took. When he plays like an elite player, it settles the rest of the roster down and guys are able to play their games. Still dont like their chances though; their bench has been a huge bust and though the defence was a bit better Wednesday, it hasnt been up to par in this series. I like Miami to close in Game 6 at home. 2. LeBron James (Heat): Played less than 25 minutes due to foul trouble! How often do you ever hear or see that? An aberration to say the least. Obviously, that helped the Pacers immensely. I tend to doubt youll be hearing that phrase too often the rest of the playoffs for Mr. James. When its time for the spotlight to shine brightest, hell be out there. 3. Billy Donovan (University of Florida): Where there is smoke, there is fire. Keep hearing his name when you talk about NBA jobs. Hes a terrific head coach and has done a wonderful job with the Gators. Already took the Orlando Magic job and then backed out years ago when Stan Van Gundy ended up taking it. Worked out great for both guys. Talking to a number of college coaches of late, many of them are getting tired of the one and done mentality that many players have and the concept of the free agent mentality that many players have today regarding transferring out each offseason. I know, I get it, its a two-way street for both sides yet I think when you coach at the highest level in top-notch leagues and have constant movement each year, you say to yourself, might as well get to where everyones trying to get to and not have to deal with recruiting and academics and the goofy NCAA rules and deal totally with why you do it in the first place: basketball - the game - and not the other nonsense. Like many college coaches, Im sure Donovan has had those thoughts. If he comes to the NBA, I have no doubt hed be good. 4. Cory Joseph (Spurs): Loved the swagger he played with in Game 4. Came in and looked like he belonged. Love the dunk on Serge Ibaka; posterized him! Hes a passionate competitor and you cant discount that playing in San Antonio has greatly helped his development as a young player. Hes had nice stints of play at times this year and with a guy like Patty Mills in front of him behind Tony Parker, minutes are tough to come by. When youre called upon, be ready. He has shown me that when that happens, hes ready to get after it. Good for him. 5. Russell Westbrook (Thunder): What a Game 4 performance with 40 points, 10 assists, five rebounds and five steals. When you look around the NBA right now, there arent many more talented guys than this guy out there. Yes, at times, he can drive you crazy with his self-absorbed play but you cant discount his ability. Hopefully, the consistent maturity and professional/team-oriented approach becomes a part of his daily persona. I see a young guy that is maturing and still figuring it out; a guy you definitely stick with because there is so much there and he really wants to win. Just still learning how to go about it the right way, but its coming. Art Shell Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Fred Biletnikoff Jersey . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Jihad-Ward-Jersey/ .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers.NEW YORK -- Cole Hamels needed only one run. Chase Utleys grand slam made sure he had plenty. Hamels pitched eight shutout innings and finally got some support from the offence in the Phillies 6-0 win over the Mets on Tuesday night. Hamels (6-5) has won three straight starts for the first time in almost two years, with 27 strikeouts and one walk in those victories. "Im able to throw everything in any sort of count," he said. "That just puts all the momentum back onto my side." For a while, it looked as though this one might end like his last two, 2-1 wins over the Braves and Giants. But with the Phillies up 2-0 and two outs in the seventh, Mets starter Dillon Gee (4-4) suddenly lost his control. Gee hit Ben Revere with a man on, then uncorked a wild pitch that put runners at second and third. After Gee walked Jimmy Rollins to load the bases, Josh Edgin came on for the lefty-lefty matchup against Utley. The All-Star second baseman drilled a 2-2 pitch into the upper deck in right field for his fifth career grand slam and first since 2010. He has 32 career home runs against the Mets, second to teammate Ryan Howard (40) among active players. Rollins is third after hitting his 29th on Tuesday. Hamels retired the final 13 batters to lower his ERA to 2.55. "He just really got in a groove," manager Ryne Sandberg said. "With the run support and the lead, he just pounded the strike zone." He wasnt throwing his fastball quite as hard Tuesday, but it didnt matter with the way his changeup left batters flailing. "I bet I had four hitters come back and say the changeups dynamic tonight," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "He had it all working." A day after managing just one run off 13 hits, the Phhillies scored six runs on seven hits thanks to three two-out homers. T. J. Carrie Jersey. . Rollins had a solo home run in the third, then Grady Sizemore added another in the fourth. Sizemores drive off the right-field foul pole was his first homer with the Phillies. The veteran outfielder was released by Boston on June 18 and signed a minor league contract with Philadelphia a week later. Since being called up July 11, Sizemore is hitting .314 in 14 games. "Hes really shown professionalism as a hitter," Sandberg said. "Tonight he showed some power. But hes been using the whole field and hitting for average and squaring balls up. Ive been impressed." FRUSTRATED BY PHILLIES Gee allowed five runs on five hits in 6 2-3 innings, striking out two and walking three. He has lost three straight starts. "The most frustrating part is I thought I threw the ball a lot better than I had in the previous couple of outings," Gee said. "When the end result still isnt there its very frustrating." Gees 7.11 career ERA against the Phillies is his highest against any opponent for at least two starts. HOT HAMELS Hamels has pitched at least seven innings in 14 of his last 16 starts, with a 1.90 ERA over that stretch. Hes allowed just two earned runs in 23 innings in his last three outings. TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: Right fielder Marlon Byrd got the day off after fouling a ball off his foot in a four-hit night Monday. Sizemore started in his place. Mets: Left-hander Dana Eveland was optimistic he could pitch Wednesday after the reliever was struck in the pitching elbow by a line drive Monday. ON DECK Zack Wheeler (5-8) starts for the Mets against Kyle Kendrick (5-10) on Wednesday afternoon in the finale of the three-game series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

DENVER - A little bit tired and drained entering the second night of back-to-back games, the Portland Trail Blazers nevertheless
MANAUS, Brazil -- Xherdan Shaqiris hat trick put Switzerland into the second round of the World Cup, and kept coach Ottmar Hitzf

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz