FORT WORTH, Texas -- David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras su

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.04.2018 08:22

FORT WORTH, Texas -- David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round. Tom Glavine Jersey . "I didnt feel like I was really relevant at the time to even look at it," Toms said. "I knew something was going on." Three years after the last of his 13 PGA Tour victories, also at Hogans Alley, the 47-year-old Toms was back in contention. He wasnt alone. Toms shared the lead Saturday with Hideki Matsuyama, Chad Campbell and Chris Stroud at 7-under 203, the highest leading 54-hole score at Colonial since 1999. Among the other 13 players within two strokes of the lead were Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, and Jimmy Walker, a three-time winner this season and No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. "Its kind of jammed in there," Campbell said. Kevin Chappell, whose early 7-under 63 was the low round of the day, moved from a tie for 60th after just making the cut to within one stroke of the lead. Matsuyama, the 22-year-old from Japan with five wins at home, shot a bogey-free 64 Saturday. Toms had a 65, local resident Campbell shot 68 and Stroud finished bogey-birdie for a 69. Walker was 6 under after a 69, and Scott was another stroke back after his bogey-free 66. Campbell and Walker, playing together, were alone atop the leaderboard at 8 under before both bogeyed the 161-yard 13th hole. When Walker missed a 9-footer, it was his first bogey all week -- and he had another after hitting from two different greenside bunkers at No. 15. Campbell held the lead alone only for a moment before missing his 4-foot par chance at No. 13. Second-round leader Brice Garnett fell back with a bogey at the 216-yard fourth hole, followed by a double bogey when he drove out of bounds at the tight fifth hole that runs parallel to the Trinity River. The PGA Tour rookie shot 74 and dropped into a tie for 25th at 3 under. With raised expectations at Colonial after winning his plaid jacket in 2011, Toms missed the cut the last two years. "I came here this week just a little more relaxed, and just wanted to enjoy the experience," he said. "And Ive done that so far. Its certainly reflective in the way Ive played." Matsuyama had three early birdies in his best round ever on the PGA Tour, including at Nos. 4 and 5 -- the last two of a trio of holes known as the "Horrible Horseshoe" because of the layout of difficulty of the holes. There are two tough par 4s with the courses longest par 3 between them. "Kind of set the tone for the rest of the round," Matsuyama said through an interpreter. "Gradually, week by week my game has gotten better, and I feel like I can compete now. " To stay No. 1 for more than a week, Scott likely has to finish higher at Colonial than third-ranked Henrik Stenson does at Wentworth. Stenson was tied for seventh going into Sundays final round in Europes flagship event, though he was nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th at Colonial, but only two back -- after starting the third round tied for 36th in the same group as Matsuyama. "I can only worry about my golf here," Scott said. "Its all very tight, we know that. Im happy to have gotten to No 1. I hope its not a short stay." Since four bogeys in his first nine holes this week, Scott has had only one bogey his last 45 holes. He had his only four birdies Saturday in the first eight holes. At the lone par 5 on the back nine, Scott hit his approach in a greenside bunker at No. 11 before blasting to about 6 feet, only to miss the birdie chance. "I lost my momentum on 11 when I didnt get up and down," Scott said. "Even though its still a par, its almost like giving one away there." Chappell chipped in from 40 feet at the third hole, then had consecutive birdies at Nos. 6-9. The only one shorter than 20 feet was a 5-footer at the par-3 eighth. After an eagle from the greenside bunker at the 615-yard 11th -- the same bunker from which Scott failed to get up and down -- Chappell was 8 under on the day and with thoughts of a record. But he had six pars and a bogey after that. "I used up a lot of luck today. I had two chip-ins and made some long putts. 59 would have been nice, but kind of lost the feel of the putter there on the back nine," Chappell said. "But all in all, a good day." Freddie Freeman Jersey . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Dansby Swanson Jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/babe-ruth-jersey-c-6/ . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it.TORONTO -- The Flyin Hawaiian will be grounded for this week, and probably longer. Toronto receiver Chad Owens will miss the Argonauts game in Ottawa on Friday with a left foot injury, and the team believes he will be out a minimum of three weeks. That leaves the Argos with very little veteran depth at receiver. Slotback Andre Durie is out with a broken clavicle and wide receiver Jason Barnes is sidelined with a knee injury. Owens was wearing a walking boot for the second straight day when he arrived at Tuesdays practice. R.A. Dickey Jersey. The good news for the Argos is that the injury will only require treatment and rest and Owens will not have to undergo surgery. In other injury-related news, receiver Jason Barnes could not get an MRI Monday but will have one Tuesday. Head coach Scott Milanovich said he expects Barnes to miss this weekends game. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MELBOURNE, Australia - Americans Denis Kudla and Irina Falconi were among six player awarded wild-card entries Saturday for the
LISBON, Portugal -- Portugal says forward Cristiano Ronaldo has tendinitis in his left leg to go with a left leg muscle injury a

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz