Each week, TSN. [url=http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-44-dolphins-mark-clayton -jersey.aspx]Mark Clayton Jersey[/url] .

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 17.04.2018 10:31

Each week, TSN. Mark Clayton Jersey .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editor Ben Fisher discuss three hot fantasy football topics. After a slow start to the season, is Robert Griffin III fully back? Where in QB rankings will hell finish the year? Cullen: Last week at Minnesota (281 passing yards, three touchdowns) provided RGIII with a season-high 27 fantasy points in TSN leagues, but its likely a case of taking advantage of a porous Vikings 29th-ranked pass defence, which he could very well do against Philadelphias 31st-ranked pass defence this week. In the previous two games, though, Griffin had a total of 13 fantasy points, with only one touchdown pass, so its too soon for me to say hes as good as ever. Hes on the fringe of being a fantasy starter, ranking 12th in QB points this season and close enough that he could easily slide into the Top 10, maybe Top Eight by seasons end. Fisher: RGKnee is finally meeting the lofty preseason expectations of fantasy owners. Hes nearly a Top 10 QB in total points this season but just outside the Top 5 in the last four weeks. It took a little longer for Griffin to return to his rookie form but he appears to be there now. Even with Griffin altering his game to a more cautious one, the injury risk remains high with the sophomore playmaker. That said, Ill assume here he finishes the season healthy and ranks somewhere in the 5-10 range at his position at years end, exactly where a lot of preseason prognostications had him. As a fantasy owner, do you want Rashad Jennings or (a healthy) Darren McFadden starting at RB for the Raiders? Cullen: What Jennings has done really well, when given the opportunity is add yardage in the passing game to his overall totals, so in three games that he has had more than 20 touches, hes gained more than 100 yards from scrimmage. While McFadden has been an effective receiver in the past, hes hardly being used that way now, so his production hasnt been as strong. Strange as it is to say, Id go with Jennings until some team proves they can bottle him up. Fisher: Fantasy owners have long known that taking Darren McFadden in the draft also means you have to spend a late pick on his backup, this year of course being Jennings. Jennings has already paid for himself for the prudent fantasy owner filling in for the injured McFadden, and could prove even more valuable before the season is out. Jennings has simply been the better back all year in Oakland and head coach Dennis Allen confirmed this week what fantasy owners already knew – he deserves more carries even when McFadden returns from injury. The former Jacksonville Jaguar seemingly blew his chance to be a starter last year filling in for the injured MJD, but hes earned another shot this year with the Raiders. At this point a healthy McFadden would likely steal enough carries from the 28-year-old to render both RBs ineffective fantasy starters, but as we all know a healthy McFadden is rarely the case. Is Riley Cooper a legit WR1 with Nick Foles at QB, or just enjoying a hot streak? Cullen: It doesnt appear to be mere coincidence that Coopers game has taken off since Foles took over at quarterback, but WR1 is a lofty placement, especially considering DeSean Jackson already ranks among the top five wideouts in fantasy points per game (13.0) this season. Coopers last two weeks have been monstrous (241 YDS, 5 TD, 54 fantasy points), but Id feel more comfortable with him in a WR2 or even Flex slot. Fisher: I struggled with this one. On one hand, a look at Riley Coopers targets suggest hes not a big enough part of the Eagles offence to rely on from week to week, but on the other hand the speedy 26-year-old is proving to be a playmaker, someone that makes the most of his (somewhat) opportunities. Cooper appears to have developed some nice chemistry with QB Nick Foles, but I like my WR1 to average a few more than five targets a game (just half the targets received by league leaders). For now Ill keep Cooper in the WR2 category. Ja Wuan James Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Bob Griese Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-67-dolphins-anthony-fasano-jersey.aspx . PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Trent Rommann shot a 5-under 67 on Thursday to take the first-round lead in the PGA Assistant Championship. The 30-year-old Rommann, a PGA assistant professional at Crestview Country Club in Wichita, Kan., had seven birdies and two bogeys on PGA Golf Clubs Wanamaker Course. Rommann began play on the back nine and birdied his opening hole, the par-4 10th. He bogeyed the par-4 12th, but bounced back with birdies on three of his next four holes. "I got started quickly and played really well all day," Rommann said. "I made a little mistake on 12, but got right back on track." He birdied three of the four par 5s and closed with birdies on three of the final four holes. "I was able to make birdies on the holes you can take advantage of here and it also helped that I putted well," Rommann said. "And if you want to keep up with the guys out here, you have to go low." Dennis Downs of Surprise, Ariz., was a stroke back along with Adam Gary of Bowling Green, Ky.; Jeff Schmid of Columbia, Mo. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys. ; Jeff Seavey of Homosassa, Fla.; and Shawn Warren of Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Logan Watts earned $25,000 with a hole-in-one. The 24-year-old PGA apprentice at Louisville (Ky.) Country Club used a 4-iron on the 214-yard 17th hole. He finished with 69. "I hit it right on the screws," Watts said. "As soon as I hit it I go, Uh oh, boys, this ones got a chance. But the sun had started coming down so we couldnt see the actual hole." His initial thought after making the ace was simple. "I get to move out of my parents house," Watts said. "I was shaking so bad that I had to walk all the way up to the next tee and back to collect myself." Two-time champion Frank Bensel of Purchase, N.Y., also opened with a 69. Ashley Grier of Hagerstown, Md., the first female player to compete in the event since 2011, shot a 71. The tournament winner will receive $9,000 and a spot in the PGA Professional National Championship in June in Myrtle Beach, S.C. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-54-Avery-Williamson-Womens-J ersey/]Avery Williamson Jersey[/url] .
Each week, TSN. [url=http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-44-dolphins-mark-clayton -jersey.aspx]Mark Clayton Jersey[/url] .

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz