BEREA, Ohio -- New Browns offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan started a rookie quarterback once in his six years as a play call

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.05.2018 10:47

BEREA, Ohio -- New Browns offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan started a rookie quarterback once in his six years as a play caller. Wesley Matthews Jersey . Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. Shanahan could get the chance again in his first season in Cleveland. The Browns own the fourth pick in the NFL draft and are expected to take a quarterback, possibly former Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M. "The most important thing is asking them to do what theyre great at and then working and improving on other aspects of their game," Shanahan said. "You dont need a certain type of quarterback, you just want a good quarterback." New Browns coach Mike Pettine introduced Shanahan on Thursday along with defensive co-ordinator Jim ONeil and special teams co-ordinator Chris Tabor. Pettine took different routes to land the trio. He never worked with Shanahan but was impressed by his six years as co-ordinator, two with Houston and four with Washington. ONeil played for Pettines father, Mike Sr., in high school in Pennsylvania and they worked together for the last five years with the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills. Tabor will enter his fourth year in Cleveland -- with his third head coach. "I think the guys are going to instantly respect the guys weve hired because its, to me, a staff of men of high character, vast football knowledge, coupled with the ability to teach it," Pettine said. Pettine was impressed by Shanahans scheme flexibility and the success of his offences, either throwing or running. In four of Shanahans six years as co-ordinator, his offence ranked in the top 10 in yardage, and Washington in 2012 became the first team in NFL history to pass for 3,400 yards and rush for 2,700 yards in the same season. "Kyle Shanahan is one of the best offensive minds in football," Pettine said. However, the 34-year-old Shanahan and father Mike Shanahan, the Redskins former head coach, were let go by Washington on Dec. 30 after going 3-13. Griffins production slipped in his return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered in the playoffs in 2012, and his relationship with the Shanahans deteriorated. Shanahan said he learned a lot from his time with Griffin. "We did a lot of real good things together," Shanahan said. "Im very proud of that first year. I think he arguably had one of the best years in NFL history for a rookie quarterback, and I enjoyed coaching him. "Anytime you go through a 3-13 season, its tough, it is a challenge, its a challenge on your relationship. Youve got to deal with a lot of stuff, a lot of negativity, and the thing I learned going through that, especially with a high-profile guy, theres a lot more stuff that comes out. I think Robert and I got through a very tough time, we managed to keep our relationship through the year. Im not going to say it was easy." ONeil is a co-ordinator for the first time. He was linebackers coach in Buffalo in 2013 and spent the previous four years working with defensive backs for the Jets. Notes: Pettine hired 11 more assistants Thursday, nearly completing his staff: quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains, wide receivers coach Mike McDaniel, offensive line coach Andy Moeller, running backs coach Wilbert Montgomery, defensive line coach Anthony Weaver, strength and conditioning coach Paul Ricci, assistant offensive line coach George DeLeone, assistant strength and conditioning coach Chris DiSanto, offensive quality control coach Richard Hightower, assistant strength and conditioning coach Derik Keyes and defensive quality control coach Tony Tuioti. Jason Kidd Jersey . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. Steve Nash Jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/yogi-ferrell-mavericks-jersey-c-20/ . How foolishly wrong I was. Forget the now inherent corruption and back handed favours that plague the beautiful game. Goal Line Technology? Youre having a laugh. As for them penalty cheating bandits, footballs lawmakers upend them by awarding the penalty to the opponent each time a player attempts to con the referee into awarding ghost penalties.The Toronto Blue Jays optioned second baseman Ryan Goins to triple-A Buffalo on Monday. The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. Goins is batting .150 in 24 games this season, primarily as Torontos starting second baseman. Harrison Barnes Jersey. He has one home run with one RBI. The Blue Jays have also had Jonathan Diaz and Munenori Kawasaki play in the infield at different points this season. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Store NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. [url=http://www.officialllionspros
EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers have agreed to terms with winger Iiro Pakarinen on a two-year entry-level contract. [url=http://

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz