INDIAN WELLS, Calif. [url=http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Diego-Reyes-Mexico-Jersey-Soccer/] Diego Reyes Jersey[/url] . -- Canad

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.06.2018 08:21

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Diego Reyes Jersey . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. The No. 10 ranked Raonic, of Thornhill, Ont., had 33 aces to edge Roger-Vasselin 7-6 (4), 4-6, 7-6 (2). Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Stanislas Wawrinka -- who were all playing their opening matches of the tournament -- also won on Saturday. Federer, the four-time champion seeded seventh, beat French qualifier Pail-Henri Mathieu. The Swiss star was coming off his 78th career title last week in Dubai. "Its important to win," he said. "Its a lot different from Dubai. You have to force a bit more, but Im satisfied." In a late match, the top-seeded Nadal rallied to beat Radek Stepanek 2-6, 6-4, 7-5. "He is not the right player to play against in the first round," Nadal said. "Hes not the right player because what you want to find in the first round is rhythm and against him every point is different. He goes quick to the net. They dont give you that few games to find your rhythm, to find a way that you want to play." Nadal is 41-6 in his 10 appearances here and has made it to the semifinals or better for the past eight years. But he said worries about his back affected his serve during the 2-hour, 24-minute contest. "With my serve I was doing nothing. When that happens, the opponent is able to play more aggressive, play more confident and in the end, eight double faults, I give him an opportunity to win a lot of free points," Nadal said. "I was a little bit scared for the back. I am not feeling 100 per cent confident with my serve. But probably that match is going to help me understand that I can start to serve normal again." The fifth-seeded Murray topped Lukas Rosol 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, and the third-seeded Wawrinka, playing for the first time since winning the Australian Open, beat Ivo Karlovic 6-3, 7-5. Kevin Anderson and Tommy Haas also moved into the third round. Anderson spoiled two-time tournament champion Lleyton Hewitts bid for his 600th career match win, topping the Australian 7-6 (5), 6-4. Haas, who will be 36 on April 3, rolled to a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Jeremy Chardy. In womens play, top-seeded Na beat Chinese compatriot Zheng Jie 6-1, 7-5, and fourth-seeded Maria Sharapova opened her title defence with a 6-1, 6-4 victory over Julia Goerges. Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber dropped out, falling 2-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4 to Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor. Aleksandra Wozniack of Blainville, Que., also beat No. 15 Sabine Lisicki 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (5). Murray reached the final in 2009, but has mostly struggled in the event. "I think its important sometimes to think about it, because when youre not expecting it to happen and then it does, thats when it can kind of take you by surprise and you might panic a little bit or worry," Murray said. "But I dont feel like (that happened) today. I was a set and a break down. I got broken three times in a row the end of the first set, beginning of the second. I just kind of kept going and found a way to win, which is always the most important thing." Mikhail Youzhny, seeded 14th, withdrew because of a back injury and the American mens contingent was trimmed from its initial 14 members to one after losses by Michael Russell, Sam Querrey, Tim Smyczek and Ryan Harrison. The only U.S. player remaining is 12th seed John Isner, who will face Nikolay Davydenko on Sunday. Li is playing her second event since winning the Australian Open. "This is the first match after Doha, two weeks, and of course for I cannot be 100 per cent for the first match," Li said. "But I was happy. At least I can learn something from todays match." Li will face Karolina Pliskova, a 7-5, 6-2 winner over No. 28 Klara Zakopalova. Eighth-seeded Petra Kvitova, No. 11 Ana Ivanovic and No. 12 Dominika Cibulkova also won early matches. In first-round doubles action, Raonic and Latvian partner Ernests Gulbis edged Serbian pair Novak Djokovic and Filip Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 6-1. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia beat Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina and Marin Cilic of Croatia 4-6, 6-3, 10-8. Jose de Jesus Corona Jersey . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. Mexico Blank Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Raul-Jimenez-Mexico-Jersey-Soccer/ .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Despite missing Al Horford and Kyle Korver, the Atlanta Hawks had no problem dispatching the Boston Celtics, 105-91, on Wednesday. Playing back-to-back games against Philadelphia and Boston, the Hawks decided to give their five starters some rest with Jeff Teague, Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll sitting out Tuesdays win over the 76ers. All three came back with impressive efforts. Carroll and Teague led all scorers with 22 points apiece, and Millsap added 18 points with 10 rebounds in Atlantas 10th straight win. Avery Bradley led the Celtics with 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting. Boston also got 14 points and nine boards from Jared Sullinger as the Celtics fell for the third time in four games. The game was tied after one quarter, but Atlanta shot 63.2 percent in the second and pulled away. The Hawks used a 12-0 run to break a tie and held a lead for the rest of the game. Mike Scott scored the first five points of the spurt and it was capped by Millsapss three-point play. Carlos Vela Jersey. The Hawks closed the half with a 57-45 lead. Teagues 3-pointer with 14 seconds to go extended their lead to 10, and Millsap stole the ball and hit a layup as time expired. Atlanta shot 64.3 percent in the third period and extended its lead to 89-74 after three. Phil Pressey and Evan Turner each scored three points in a 6-0 Celtics run to start the fourth. That trimmed Bostons deficit to single digit for the first time since early in the third quarter, but the Celtics could not get closer. Despite their abysmal 26.3 percent shooting in the final period, the Hawks were able to hold off Boston. Game Notes Atlanta has won 14 of its last 15 and 23 of its last 25 ... The Hawks 10-game road winning streak is the best in team history ... Atlanta is now 22-1 when allowing fewer than 100 points ... The Hawks are now 8-3 in the second game of back-to-back sets ... The Celtics fell to 3-16 against teams over .500. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Roughriders fans will see quarterback Darian Durant behind centre when Saskatchewan takes on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in todays
ABBOTSFORD, B. [url=http://www.soccerportugalnationalshop.us/Blank-Portugal-Jersey/]Por tugal Blank Jersey[/url] .C. -- Gleason F

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz