TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors have struggled early in games so far this season. [url=http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/brad-p

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 21.06.2018 11:19

TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors have struggled early in games so far this season. Brad Peacock Astros Jersey .But on Friday night, Toronto turned in its most complete performance yet, never trailing in a 103-84 rout of the Washington Wizards that ran its record to 5-1, the best start in Raptors franchise history.I think we played well from start to finish, said Kyle Lowry, who led the way with a triple-double, his club-record fourth with Toronto. We still made some mistakes but I think theres a lot more positives than negatives to take from this game, finally we can say that.Lowry had 13 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists on the night to surpass Damon Stoudamire for the most in Raptors history. It was the sixth triple-double of his career.Toronto head coach Dwane Casey said it was clear his players understood they needed better starts.Our guys are professionals. Theyre smart players. Theyre mature. Theyre playoff battled, ready, so they should understand how important the start of the game is, Casey said. Over the long run, they understand that we cant start games the way weve been starting them.Now, we have to make a habit of the way we started the game tonight.Toronto opened a 5-0 lead early in the first quarter and never looked back against the Wizards (4-2). The Raptors led 28-18 after 12 minutes, 59-35 at the half and by as much as 28 points in the second half.With the victory, before a sellout crowd of 19,800 at Air Canada Centre, Toronto moved into a first-place tie with the Chicago Bulls atop the NBAs Eastern Conference. Washington is a game back.The Raptors held the Wizards to just 31 per cent shooting from the field in the first quarter and 28 per cent in the opening half in winning their third straight game. Washington shot just 36 per cent on the night, including just 16 per cent from three-point range, where they missed their first 10 shots.The game was the Raptors first of a franchise-record seven-game home stand.The defence that we had tonight was a lot like us last year, and that is where we have to perform, Casey said. It starts in the first quarter. Weve been getting that in the second, third and fourth quarters, but finally tonight we were not Seabiscuit we were Secretariat. So, that was the difference.DeMar DeRozan led the Raptors in scoring with 25 points, one of four Toronto players in double figures.This is the way we have to be all year, DeRozan said. We have to rely on our defence and the offence will come.If we play that way defensively every night we will be fine.The Raptors led 59-35 at halftime and continued to pour it on early in the third quarter.DeRozans basket at 2:58 of the quarter widened the Toronto lead to 28 points at 63-45.The Wizards went on a 10-0 run over the next 1:49 but never seriously threatened to make it a game.Kris Humphries had 11 points for the Wizards while Marcin Gortat pulled down 10 rebounds.On a night the Raptors wore their throwback purple jerseys and held the first of seven 20th anniversary celebrations this season, the only blemish was that forward Amir Johnson, who missed the previous three games with a sore left ankle, went to Torontos locker-room early in the second half. He did not return.Im good, Johnson said after the game, his ankle in a tensor bandage. I didnt roll it or re-injure it or anything. It was just a precaution thing.I think I gave it all I got, played 22 minutes and it got a little sore, so I sat out the rest of the game.The Raptors continue their home stand Sunday night against the Philadelphia 76ers. Jose Cruz Astros Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. Hector Rondon Astros Jersey . Curtis Davies and Robert Koren secured the victory with goals inside 35 minutes of the fifth-round replay against the second-tier side. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/george-springer-astros-jersey/ .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday.CHICAGO -- Up and down and side to side, Yovani Gallardo threw his fastball right where he wanted it to go. It made a big difference for the right-hander. Gallardo pitched seven sparkling innings and Khris Davis had a tiebreaking RBI double, leading the Milwaukee Brewers to a 3-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Monday night. Gallardo bounced back nicely from a sluggish outing against San Francisco, allowing one run and six hits while improving to 9-3 with a 3.00 ERA in 18 career starts against Chicago. "Just command, to be honest," he said when asked about the difference from his previous start. "I was able to command the fastball to both sides of the plate. I was able to go up and out of the zone whenever I needed to." Scooter Gennett had two hits, including an RBI single in the ninth, and Mark Reynolds connected for his 20th homer as Milwaukee opened a seven-game trip with its fourth victory in five games. Coming off his worst start of the year, Jake Arrieta gave up two runs and five hits in 7 1-3 innings for the Cubs. The right-hander was hit hard in a loss at Colorado on Wednesday, allowing season highs of nine runs and 13 hits in five-plus innings. "It was a little better from start to finish, a little better consistency with everything down in the zone, a lot of ground balls, a lot of early outs," he said. Arrieta (6-4) retired 13 in a row before Ryan Braun started the seventh with a single to centre. Braun was cut down at the plate when he tried to score from second on Gennetts one-out double, but Davis followed with a liner into the left-field corner to give the Brewers a 2-1 lead. "That was huge," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "You hate when you lose an opportunity to score, and he turns around and drives the guy in." Itt was more than enough for Gallardo (7-6), who retired his last seven batters. J.R. Richard Astros Jersey. He struck out six and walked none in only his second victory in his last nine starts for the NL Central leaders. Will Smith pitched a perfect eighth and Francisco Rodriguez finished the seven-hitter for his major league-best 36th save in 40 opportunities. Reynolds connected with two out in the second, ending a 1-for-18 slump since his previous homer on Aug. 3 at St. Louis. Reynolds deep drive to left on Arrietas first pitch was gloved by a Cubs fan in the back row of the bleachers, earning a loud ovation from the crowd of 28,927. He quickly grabbed an older ball from his seat and threw it on the field, drawing another round of applause with the common trick in the outfield stands at Wrigley Field. Chicago tied it at 1 in the fifth on Chris Coghlans two-out double. WHAT A BATTLE Rodriguez and Anthony Rizzo faced off in a battle of All-Stars in the ninth, with the closer striking out the first baseman on the 13th pitch of the at-bat. Rodriguez said he threw every pitch he had to the slugger. "Pretty good young hitter," Rodriguez said. "So I respect him." HOSTILE RECEPTION Braun was booed every time he came to the plate and heard chants of "Steroids! Steroids!" and "Youre a cheater!" He was suspended for the final 65 games of last season for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. UP NEXT Milwaukee RHP Wily Peralta (14-6, 3.42 ERA) tries for his sixth consecutive win when he takes on rookie RHP Kyle Hendricks (3-1, 2.10 ERA) in the second game of the four-game series. Peralta is 10-1 with a 4.06 ERA in his last 12 starts, but is winless in two career outings at Wrigley. Hendricks has won each of his last two starts for Chicago. Jerseys NFL Cheap China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Orlando-Brown-Jr-Ravens- Jersey/]Orlando Brown J
Irving, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/customized/]Custom France Jerseys[/url] .com) - Two more for

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz