CHICAGO -- Josh Thomson is hoping Benson Henderson has his sights on another title fight against Anthony Pettis. [url=http://www

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.07.2018 11:20

CHICAGO -- Josh Thomson is hoping Benson Henderson has his sights on another title fight against Anthony Pettis. Kingsley Coman Bayern Munich Jersey . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Henderson (19-3), the former UFC lightweight champion, gave up the title after being submitted by Pettis armbar at UFC 164. Henderson had a seven-fight winning streak going into the fight against Pettis which was the second longest in UFC lightweight history. Hendersons two of the three losses came against Pettis. Henderson is aiming at a third fight against his rival with the belt on the line this summer if he can beat Thomson (20-5) on Saturday. Thomson appears to be just another fighter in Hendersons path to get to Pettis. "He (Pettis) can stay injured for a year, stay hurt til July, two years, whatever. Every guy UFC would give a title shot to, send them my way. Ill go down the entire list of the top 10. I will beat everybody. Lets do that. When he is healthy, when he does come back then Ill be waiting," said Henderson. Thomson isnt expecting to be overlooked, who will be giving up 5 years in age to the 30-year old. "No, I dont think he does. I think he is a confident person. He was just the champion for the last two years. He would be a fool to underestimate me, which would be fine with me if he did," said Thomson Thomson was supposed to get the first shot at Pettis on Dec. 14 but Pettis tore his PCL while training for the fight. Henderson believes Thomson is looking for any motivation he can get for Saturdays fight. "I would say probably. Hes probably reached on that aspect. I know there are no easy fights in the UFC. He knows there are no easy fights in the UFC. If he chooses to think that, cool, no worries. Whatever you need to do to get yourself amped up, excited and ready to go, people do different things," said Henderson. Thomson is coming off an impressive victory against Nate Diaz on April 20, 2013. He became the first fighter in Diazs 25-fight career to finish him with strikes, landing a head kick in the second round that initially got him the fight against Pettis. "Im 35, if I win the title thats great. If I dont win the title thats great, too. Ive had a great career. I was number one in the world back in 2003, 2004. I am ranked number four in the world now and its in a way bigger scale now," said Thomson. The card also features a three-round heavyweight fight featuring Stipe Miocic and Gabriel Gonzaga. Miocic (10-1) Miocic is coming off a dominating unanimous decision against Roy Nelson in UFC 161. He had one of the most dominating strike performances in UFC heavyweight history, landing 106 strikes to 23. Gonzaga (16-7), has finished all his victories, nine by knockout and seven by submission. He has only gone the distance once as a pro. Donald Cerrone (21-6) is back in Chicago, a year after getting knocked out by Pettis in a lightweight fight. He will be fighting Adriano Martins from Brazil. Martins (25-6) won his only fight in the UFC. He beat Daron Cruickshank on Nov. 9, 2013. Thomas Muller Bayern Munich Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. James Rodriguez Bayern Munich Jersey .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. http://www.soccerfcbayern.com/kids-robert-lewandowski-bayern-munich-jersey/ . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention.TORONTO -- Italian soccer fans in Toronto didnt get to experience the "once in a lifetime" opportunity to see one of soccers greatest talents, Roberto Baggio. They were, however, treated to a 2-0 Italian victory over Portugal in Mondays legends match at BMO Field. Simone Barone scored late in the first half and Marco Del Vecchio scored early in the second securing the victory for Italy. The event was focused around the opportunity to see Baggio, who was relegated to participating in a pre-game ceremonial first kick due to a knee injury. "It was very disappointing because I wouldve liked to play here," Baggio said through a translator. "It has been 10 years since Ive played here, but unfortunately (last) Wednesday I suffered an injury in my knee." Barone got Italy on the board in the 32nd minute as he put his strike in the area up and over Portuguese keeper Paulo Santos. Then in the 52nd minute, Del Vecchio got past a challenging Paulo Santos in the area and put the loose ball into an empty net. Portugal would continue to press in the second half and Meira had an excellent chance in the 61st minute with a header in the area, but a diving Giovanni Galli managed to deflect it wide. "I was very happy to be here," continued Baggio. "The energy and the warm welcome was incredible. Especially in the Italian community, they gave a lot of emotion and the first thanks is going to them. It really was incredible to come here and feel at home." Baggio also addressed the on-going rumour that he will replace out-going Italian national coach, Cesare Prandelli. Baggio said it was just a rumour, but added changes need to be made at the top first. "Its important now to change the head of the federation because as you know, we have to chaange the president, first," he said. Robert Lewandowski Jersey. "After, well see what the new lay of the land is." Both sides exchanged numerous chances in the early going, but neither was able to find the back of the net. Portugal had an excellent chance to open the scoring in the eighth minute as Maniche put his strike from the right side of the goal wide right. Del Vecchio had two chances early. In the 10th minute he put his strike off the left side of the goal. Then in the 11th minute, alone in the area, Del Vecchio struggled with a pass before finally putting his shot just wide of the goal. Looking to even the score in the 32nd minute, Italian keeper Giovani Galli managed to stop a Fernando Meira header from just outside the area. "Its a big pleasure any time you get a chance to play for your national team, it was really cool to play in front of so many fans especially with such a big Portuguese community here in Toronto," said Portuguese striker, Pauleta. "The Italians played really well. They always have really good defenders. "For me, I think their goalie was the best player on the field. It wouldve been nice to score of course." Mondays event is part of a weeklong attempt to cure soccer fans World Cup withdrawal. In addition to the Italy-Portugal legends match, on Wednesday Toronto FC will play host to the English Premier Leagues Tottenham Hotspur. Current TFC striker Jermaine Defoe appeared in 274 games for the Spurs on two separate stops with the club. Then to close-out the week, Serie As AC Milan will kick off against Superleague Greeces Olympiacos on Thursday. Despite just returning from World Cup appearances, Italys Mario Balotelli, De Sciglio and Abate, Japans Honda and Ghanas Essien are all expected to participate. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

FORT MYERS, Fla. [url=http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/c-29-adil-rami-france-jersey.asp x]Adil Rami Jersey[/url] . -- Boston Re
Check in throughout the day for the very latest from around the NHL, including injury updates, roster moves, and other breaking

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz