TORONTO -- Ricky Ray, who recorded his first career 500-yard passing performance in leading the Toronto Argonauts to top spot in

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.07.2018 11:20

TORONTO -- Ricky Ray, who recorded his first career 500-yard passing performance in leading the Toronto Argonauts to top spot in the East Division, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Timothe Luwawu Jersey . Ray was 39-of-45 passing for 505 yards and three TDs in a 36-21 home win over Winnipeg. Ray set club records for completions and consecutive completions (21) in a game to claim the honour for the third time this season. Calgary defensive end Charleston Hughes is the top defensive player. Hughes had three sacks to boost his league-leading total to 18 in a 29-25 win over Saskatchewan that cemented first in the West Division for the Stampeders. Hamiltons Brandon Banks claimed special-teams honours after returning a missed field goal 107 yards for a TD to give the Tiger-Cats a 27-24 win over Montreal. Banks amassed 210 combined return yards as the Ticats clinched second in the East with the win. Calgary running back Jon Cornish was named the top Canadian for the seventh time this season. The native of New Westminster, B.C., ran for 109 yards and a TD against Saskatchewan, giving him 1,799 yards and 14 touchdowns, both league highs. Jahlil Okafor Jersey . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8. JJ Redick Jersey . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/joel-embiid-76ers-jersey-c-6/ . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics.Being as honest and blunt and usual, Brian Burke emphatically denied he would in any way consider tanking over the next couple of seasons to secure a top–end draft pick, even with his Flames in rebuilding mode. “If the coach made the suggestion I would fire him on the spot,” Burke said Thursday on TSN 1050. “If I made the suggestion I would ssuggest to ownership that they fire me on the spot. Maurice Cheeks Jersey. ” The Flames president also discussed his timetable for hiring a new GM, the job Bob Hartleys done as Calgarys head coach and what made him deal for Phil Kessel following a draft day interview he deemed “pathetic.” Burke: Tanking would be a fireable offence Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Olympics. Earlier in the day, head
The Calgary Flames have traded forward Tim Jackman to the Anaheim Ducks. [url=http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/justin-ande

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz