With the Vancouver Canucks officially eliminated from playoff contention on Monday night, there may be an off-ice shakeup on the

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 26.07.2018 11:42

With the Vancouver Canucks officially eliminated from playoff contention on Monday night, there may be an off-ice shakeup on the horizon. Matt Slauson Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun, Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie all tweeted on Tuesday morning that changes for the struggling franchise could be on the way sooner than later. The Canucks have been eliminated from the postseason for the first time since 2008. Dreger and McKenzie hinted that former Canucks captain and fan favourite Trevor Linden may be part of a new regime. "Not sure exactly what will go down in Van today, but Trevor Lindens name is in the mix. Perhaps, Van using Sakic and Avs template," tweeted Dreger. "Further to @DarrenDreger, nothing official yet, but sounds like Trevor Linden expected to be new president in VAN," added McKenzie. "Hearing whispers that perhaps change is coming sooner rather than later with the Canucks, perhaps as soon as today or tomorrow..." tweeted LeBrun. "Nothing concrete as I said, but those are whispers out of Van city. Will it be the GM? or the coach? We shall see..." Linden, however, said that he has not been approached by the Canucks organization about a possible change. "I havent [spoken to the Canucks] and I think its interesting," Linden told Global BC on Tuesday. "When teams struggle, theres lots of speculation." Linden did add that working with the Canucks once again held some appeal. "Ive always said to people, if the opportunity is right and the time was right, Id have to seriously consider it." Linden would conclude the interview by stating that an announcement on his future involvement with the Canucks was "not imminent." Down 3-0 in an eventual shutout loss to the Anaheim Ducks, the lower bowl at Rogers Arena had hundreds of empty seats throughout the game, with most the fans leaving before the final buzzer went off. The fans that did remain were chanting for Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis to be fired. Gillis seemed to criticize the style of first-year head coach John Tortorella in a interview with TEAM 1040 Radio in Vancouver last week, saying that he wanted the team to get back to the type of game that got it to the 2011 final against the Boston Bruins. Tortorella, who was hired by the Canucks last summer, has four years left on his contract with the club. "VAN situation is highly volatile, and also highly unpredictable," tweeted McKenzie on Tuesday. "A LOT of money involved in making changes. Lots of moving parts." Darius Leonard Colts Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Tyquan Lewis Jersey . - Wesley Matthews got a chance to practice his bow-and-arrow 3-point celebration on Sunday night. http://www.coltsproshopnfl.com/AUTHENTIC-NYHEIM-HINES-COLTS-JERSEY/ . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars receivers Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson, both second-round draft picks, are sidelined with injuries. Lee has an ankle injury, and Robinson has a hamstring injury. Robinsons is considered the more serious of the two, with the team expecting him to miss several weeks. With the team unlikely to rush the duo back, both could miss a mandatory minicamp later this month. The Jaguars selectedd Lee with the 39th overall pick in last months draft and then traded up to grab Robinson with the 61th overall selection. Darius Leonard Jersey. They are vying for a starting spot opposite Cecil Shorts III, essentially replacing Justin Blackmon. Blackmon is suspended indefinitely for repeated violations of the leagues substance-abuse policy, and the team could consider cutting him when and if he gets reinstated. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Muirfield has lost the right to stage the Open Championship after its members voted against allowing women to join. [url=http://
CHICAGO -- The San Francisco Giants on Wednesday became the first team since 1986 to win a protest filed with Major League Baseb

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz