Real Madrids slump in form is down to Cristiano Ronaldos ongoing fitness issues, according to former head coach Fabio Capello. [

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.07.2018 04:39

Real Madrids slump in form is down to Cristiano Ronaldos ongoing fitness issues, according to former head coach Fabio Capello. Willie Horton Jersey . Zinedine Zidanes side have not won a game since equalling Barcelonas 16-game La Liga winning streak record with victory over Espanyol in September. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Instead, Real have been held to four frustrating draws against Villarreal, Las Palmas, Borussia Dortmund and Eibar - a feat last achieved in Capellos second managerial spell at the Bernabeu in 2006. Ronaldo has been nursing the knee injury he sustained in the Euro 2016 final, restricting him to just six appearances for Los Blancos so far this season.And Capello feels Real are crying out for their talisman to return to the first-team fold fully fit.Speaking on Spanish radio station Onda Cero, the former England manager said: The problem for Real Madrid now is Cristiano Ronaldo. Cristiano Ronaldo is Real Madrids best player but he is not well physically. Former Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello Because he is not well physically and is their best player.Ronaldos three-goal return so far this season is evidence of battle for fitness - at the same stage last term he had hit the net on 10 occasions.In light of his current form, Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague believes Ronaldos diminishing influence could see his role at the Bernabeu alter under Zidane. Morata: Something amiss at Real Alvaro Morata concerned as Real Madrid go four games without win Against Las Palmas we saw something unique, he said, speaking in his column after that game. Its the first time Ronaldo has been replaced at Real Madrid for tactical reasons. Its never happened before.Only Zidane could do that, because nobody else is brave enough to do so, but Ronaldo is not in good form.Ronaldo should only be upset at himself. Hes peaked physically, and now I think Zidane is responding to that. Cristiano Ronaldo was far from impressed after being substituted for Real Madrid at Las Palmas. The La Liga leaders conceded a late equaliser as Barcelona Rotation is the name of the game for the top three teams in La Liga, it appears Ronaldo is going to be a part of that.Real, who currently sit second in the Primera Division behind city rivals Atletico Madrid on goal difference, will be hoping Ronaldo can fire them back to winning ways at Real Betis on October 15.Watch Real Betis v Real Madrid live from 7.30pm on October 15, Sky Sports 5 HD You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Morata: Something amiss at Real Real pressure on Zidane? Isco: Only myself to blame Bale milestone but Real held Miguel Cabrera Jersey .com) - Tony Parker scored 17 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a comfortable 99-85 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Alan Trammell Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. http://www.authenticbaseshoptigers.com/ . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.PHOENIX -- Theyre former Yankees, clubhouse neighbours and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers. That gaping hole at first base might be filled in 2014 by lefty Lyle Overbay and righty Mark Reynolds. Each player signed a minor league deal with an invite to spring training, meaning theyll have to prove themselves -- again -- to stick around. "Its really an uncomfortable feeling," said manager Ron Roenicke, drawing on his own experiences in the majors. "I like that theres competition but I tell you what its a nervous time. I dont have fond memories of spring training." This spring, its Overbay and Reynolds who will be trying to impress Roenicke. Reynolds, 30, has a feast-or-famine reputation with 202 homers in his seven seasons in the majors with a career .233 average. He has struck out at least 154 times in each season since 2008, including 223 strikeouts in 2009. But Roenicke sees some hope in the stats. Last year between the Indians and Yankees, Reynolds had 154 strikeouts with 51 walks, about a 3-to-1 ratio. "He sees pitches. He waits for the pitch he wants to hit," Roenicke said. "Hes not up there hacking at everything, and I think thats the difference." Its a little tough on Reynolds having to win a job going into his eight season in the majors. He is back in the National League though, where he came up with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2007. "Honestly, I was just looking for the best place to get at bats. Come in and have a good spring and kind of prove myself all over again," Reynolds said. Reynolds isnt usually that far from Overbay. Theyve got lockers right next to each other in the clubhouse. On Wednesday, there they were sitting next to each other taking a brief break during a sunny afternoon in the dugout during batting practice. And there waas Overbay yelling out to Reynolds across the usual morning clubhouse din to pass on a reminder that it was time for a meeting. Jose Iglesias Jersey. Overbay, 37, is back in Milwaukee for the first time since the 2005 season. It was after that season that Overbay was traded to Toronto in a deal that opened up first base for Prince Fielder. Since then, there have been stops in Pittsburgh and Arizona before spending 2013 with the Yankees. Overbay hit .240, though he did have a renaissance of sorts with 14 homers and 59 RBIs, both highs for him since 2010. It was with the Yankees, with the aid of hitting coach Kevin Long, that Overbay said he got the lower half of his body on track with his swing for the first two-thirds of the season. Overbay said he got untracked again the last two months, so he wanted to focus this off-season on regaining what he lost. "Sometimes when results arent happening, you resort back to your other path," Overbay said Wednesday. "So those are the kinds of things I wanted to get in muscle memory, so that when I came here and I could it through this whole year." He might potentially be the best defensive first baseman on the Brewers roster. Overbay is also a solid clubhouse presence who appears comfortable with what he needs to do in the latter part of his career. No guarantees yet with the Brewers. Besides Reynolds, returning veteran Juan Francisco, along with younger or less heralded players like Hunter Morris and Sean Halton are also in the mix at first. But without taking a swing in a game, Overbay has made an impression Roenicke. "I like what he has to say out there. I like what some of the younger guys have already come to me and said about him, that doesnt happen that often," Roenicke said. "So hes a guy that were really happy to have in camp." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce will not be joining the growing list of coaches to lose their jobs in the Premier League -- for t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz