ally and this presented itself.Its never easy to trade a popular player and a guy our coaching staff and myself really like but

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 02.08.2018 09:05

IRVING, Texas -- Stacy Lewis shot a 2-under 69 even while missing several makeable putts Saturday to grab a share of the lead with Meena Lee after three rounds at the North Texas LPGA Shootout. Logan Paulsen Jersey . Lewis, the third-ranked player in the world, looked down in frustration after missing a birdie chance at the 18th hole. The Texan matched Lee at 9-under 204. In nearly ideal scoring conditions with little if any wind, Lee shot 70. But Caroline Masson, who shared the second-round lead with Lee, followed consecutive 67s with a 75. Suzann Pettersen, Dori Carter and Julieta Granada shot 68 and were a stroke behind the leaders. Cristie Kerr (69), Christina Kim (70) and Natalie Gulbis (71) were among seven players tied at 7 under and only two strokes off the lead. Also in that group was 22-year-old Jennifer Johnson, who had an opening bogey before shooting a 65 for the best round of the day at Las Colinas Country Club. Lee, the South Korean who hasnt won on the LPGA Tour since 2006, had the lead alone at 10 under after consecutive birdies. The second of those birdies came after an approach to within a few feet at the par-5 seventh hole, and was her last of the day. On the par-3 13th hole, Lee was still 10 under when her tee shot went over the green and she pitched past the hole before a par-saving putt. Lewis then had a birdie chance slide just past to hole to remain a stroke back -- though she got even on the next hole. Lees approach at the 416-yard 14th hole settled near a scoring tower by the green and a par putt came up just short of going in the hole. Lewis got even, though she looked up in frustration when a birdie chance for the outright lead rolled just right of the hole. Lewis is an eight-time winner, but has had six runner-up finishes in 18 starts since winning the Womens British Open in August. She has been sixth or better in seven of eight tournaments this season, including another runner-up finish in San Francisco last week. Masson opened Saturday with a bogey, but responded with consecutive birdies on the fourth and fifth holes. But her drive at the 403-yard eighth hole went out of bounds, and she hit her fourth shot behind the green on way to a triple-bogey 7. Another bogey followed at No. 9 and she was suddenly five strokes back at the turn -- where she still was when the round ending. The 75 matched Massons closing round score last year when she led the first two rounds of the inaugural North Texas LPGA Shootout before finishing 15th. Inbee Park, the No. 1 player in the world and the defending champion, shot 68 and was only three strokes back. When the initial cut was made at 2 over after the second round, 74 of the original 144-player field made it. There was another cut after the third round, with 51 players advancing to Sunday at even par or better. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. http://www.falconsfansproshop.com/Falcons+Justin+Bethel+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1394 . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool.TORONTO - Ricky Foleys shock and dismay have been replaced by the excitement of returning home.The veteran defensive end spoke Monday for the first time since the Saskatchewan Roughriders dealt him to the Toronto Argonauts for Canadian linebacker Shea Emry on Saturday. The move was a surprise considering Foley re-signed with the club in December rather than test free agency after tying his career high with 12 sacks in 2014.It came out of left field . . . thats why I waited to really address anybody media-wise, Foley said from Vancouver during a conference call. It was the right decision to go to Saskatchewan, it was the right decision to sign there this off-season.It (the trade) was tough but now Im starting to get the goose bumps, emotions and excitement of going about going back home to Toronto and play with the Argos again.But not after issuing a thoughtful, heart-felt farewell to Rider Nation on his Twitter account.They embraced me especially, Foley said of the Riders rabid fans. Its hard to say I only had two years there, it kind of feels like I spent my whole career there and Im leaving after 10 years.Its special out there and Im looking at it as a blessing. I was really appreciative, I said it in the letter and meant it.The six-foot-two, 258-pound Foley first joined the Argos as a free agent in 2010 after starting his CFL career in 06 with the B.C. Lions. It was a homecoming for Foley, a native of Courtice, Ont. — roughly 60 kilometres east of Toronto — who played college football at York University.Foley, 32, spent three seasons with the Argos, finishing his first go-around with a bang. He was named the top Canadian in Torontos 34-22 victory over Calgary in the 100th Grey Cup game at Rogers Centre in November 2012.But there were times of frustration, too, struggling to adjust to former defensive co-ordinator Chris Joness schemes. A tenacious pass-rusher, Foley was often required to drop back into pass coverage like a linebacker.Foley, the CFLs top Canadian in 09 after posting 12 sacks with B.C., became a free agent shortly afterwards and instead of remaining in Toronto he signed with Saskatchewan. After recording eight sacks in the Riders Grey Cup-winning 13 campaign, Foley was a key cog in a unit that tracked down rival quarterbacks a league-leading 61 times last year.But with end John Chick (CFL-high 15 sacks) and tackle Tearrius George (12 sacks) — who also re-signed with the club thiss off-season —in the mix, GM Brendan Taman used his position of strength to shore up Saskatchewans linebacking corps with Emry, an eight-year veteran and two-time Grey Cup champion. Calvin Ridley Jersey. The six-foot-one, 228-pound Emry had a team-high 72 tackles in his first season with Toronto. Sophomore American Brian Peters — a pending free agent — led Saskatchewan with 77 tackles but Emry, 28, of Richmond, B.C., allows the Riders to play an International starter elsewhere.The arrival last season of Cory Greenwood of Kingston, Ont., and presence of James Yurichuk of Brampton, Ont., and Winnipegs Thomas Miles allowed Toronto GM Jim Barker to deal Emry and upgrade a pass rush that had 46 sacks last yearShea came in and did a great job for us, Barker said. We were looking at playing two Canadian inside linebackers potentially and this presented itself.Its never easy to trade a popular player and a guy our coaching staff and myself really like but sometimes you have to put that stuff aside.Foley gives Toronto another dominant pass rusher to complement Tristan Okpalaugo (team-high 12 sacks as a rookie). Thats a need considering defensive back Jalil Carter — now with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings — was second on the unit with five sacks.Ricky fits what (defensive co-ordinator) Tim Burke wants to do, Barker said. Hes a straight-edge pass rusher who plays with high energy and is a total Toronto guy.Tristan had a great first year and hopefully the addition of Ricky will help him. Ricky has been on (three) championship teams . . . and having as many of those guys who know how to win on your club certainly helps.Barker wasnt surprised by Foleys return.When he left I actually told him at one point, Theres going to come a day when you come back to us, Barker said. Hes a pro and were excited to have him back.Foley was impressed with what he saw last year from Okpalaugo.He put up good numbers as far as sacks go but you could see him getting better as an all-around defensive end, Foley said. Thats something I take pride in.The glory stat is sacks but every year I try to make sure I lead the league in tackles by a defensive lineman because I think thats an effort thing that shows an all-round game.NOTES: The Argos named Jonathan Himebauch their offensive line coach and assistant head coach. He spent last year as Edmontons offensive line coach and has previous coaching experience with Montreal and Calgary. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

and move forward
son-blues-jersey/]Carl Gunnarsson Jersey[/url] . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout sche

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz