GREEN BAY, Wis. [url=http://www.shoppistons.com/Cheap-Rick-Mahorn-Pistons-Jersey/]Rick Mahorn Jersey[/url] . - Aaron Rodgers is

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 16.08.2018 07:49

GREEN BAY, Wis. Rick Mahorn Jersey . - Aaron Rodgers is confident his left calf will feel better when the Green Bay Packers play their first post-season game in a couple weeks.Rodgers had to be carted into the locker room with the injury in the second quarter of Sundays NFC North-clinching 30-20 win over Detroit. He came back in the third quarter, throwing for one touchdown and scoring on a quarterback sneak from the 1.Rodgers said on his radio show on ESPN 540 in Milwaukee that he has been undergoing treatment. He said he didnt know if he would be 100 per cent for the Packers divisional round game on Jan. 11, though he was confident he would be in a better spot with the extra rest afforded by the teams first-round bye.The injury first occurred two weeks ago in a win at Tampa Bay. Rodgers said that was on the inside part of his calf, whereas Sundays injury was to the outside part of the muscle.Green Bay is off through Friday, when practice resumes. The team will return to a normal week of preparation once its next opponent is determined out of this weekends wild-card games. It could be Dallas, Carolina or Arizona coming to Lambeau Field.Its a significant injury ... you cant really say either way whether, what percentage its going to be in the game, Rodgers said on the radio show. But I hope its going to be ... feeling better than it was this past weekend.Offensive co-ordinator Tom Clements has said he was surprised when Rodgers walked out of the tunnel in the third quarter to return to the sideline. Rodgers played well despite an injury that limited his mobility, one of his biggest strengths.Rodgers experienced more pain after Lions tackle Ndamukong Suh stepped on the quarterbacks left leg twice while the quarterback was on the ground.Suh was looking up the field as he stepped back on to Rodgers. The league suspended Suh on Monday for Detroits wild-card game at Dallas this weekend, citing a violation of safety-related playing rules.Rodgers said he was awaiting the outcome of any appeal by Suh to the league.But the only thing I can say, if you step on something in your everyday life, or if you step on somebody on the field, the first reaction seems to be looking back and maybe apologizing with your hands, or pulling your foot back right away, Rodgers said, and Im just not sure thats what happened on Sunday.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Grant Hill Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Tracy McGrady Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. http://www.shoppistons.com/Cheap-Blake-Griffin-Pistons-Jersey/ . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen.EASTBOURNE, England -- Victoria Azarenka was reasonably satisfied after losing her first match in more than three months, a three-setter in the first round of the Aegon Championships on Tuesday. Azarenka, the former No. 1 recovered from a left foot injury, lost 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 to Camila Giorgi of Italy after 2 hours, 46 minutes. "Thats exactly what I wanted," Azarenka said. "I wanted to have a competitive match. I wanted to test myself, to play for a long time, see how my body is going to react. "Im pretty pleased with what happened. Obviously the result is the result, but thats a beginning. Its a starting point. There are a lot of positive things that I can take from what happened today." Third seed Jelena Jankovic of Serbia was also beaten, going down 6-3, 6-3 against American Madison Keys, and second seed Petra Kvitova also struggled before beating fellow Czech Lucie Safarova 6-1, 5-7, 7-6 (4), winning the last five points to claim victory on her third match point. Giorgi had previously demonstrated her grass-court skills by reaching the fourth round at Wimbledon as a qualifier in 2012, aand she was a third-round finisher last year. Christian Laettner Jersey. Azarenka won the first set from 4-2 down. Giorgi took a 5-0 lead in the second, saving five break points at 4-0. In the final set, Giorgi failed to serve out the match at 5-4, but broke again at 6-5 when Azarenka netted a backhand, and closed out the match at her second opportunity. Despite her defeat, Azarenka believed she was almost ready to compete again at the highest level. "I was really happy that I was there for every single moment, for every single ball," she said. "I felt that my level of concentration was really high. I just have to get into that rhythm." In other matches, former champion Ekaterina Makarova defeated Italian qualifier Francesca Schiavone 7-5, 6-3, and seventh-seeded Italian Sara Errani was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2 by American qualifier Lauren Davis. There were also wins for sixth seed Flavia Pennetta, Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, Britains Johanna Konta and American Varvara Lepchenko. In the ATP event, seventh seed Santiago Giraldo of Colombia was beaten 6-3, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by Jarkko Nieminen of Finland. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts started and finished Tuesdays free agent binge by re-signing their own key players. [url=http://www.st
The Toronto Blue Jays go after their 10th straight win tonight when they kick off a four-game series versus the Kansas City Roya

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz