CHICAGO -- Edwin Jackson wanted to leave the mound on his own terms. [url=http://www.cheapraysjerseys.com/]Cheap MLB Jerseys Aut

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.09.2018 08:58

CHICAGO -- Edwin Jackson wanted to leave the mound on his own terms. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Jackson struck out 11 in seven innings and Welington Castillo hit a two-run double to lead the Chicago Cubs to a 3-0 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday. Jackson (3-3) had his best outing for the Cubs since signing a four-year, $52 million deal before the 2013 season. The right-hander allowed four hits and walked one. He struck out the side in the first and struck out Elian Herrera to end the fifth for his 10th strikeout. He finished his outing by striking out Jeff Bianchi on 95 mph fastball. Jackson received a visit from manager Rick Renteria after giving up an 0-2 single to Jean Segura with one out in the seventh, but Jackson persuaded Renteria to let him finish the inning. "He wanted it. I didnt say a whole lot," Renteria said. "He said, I got this." "I definitely wanted to let him know I wanted to finish that inning," Jackson said. "I had just given up an 0-2 hit from not executing a pitch, but I just wanted to let him know I felt good, and I felt confident that I can go out and finish the inning. He heard me, he listen to me, I guess he heard the conviction. I was glad to walk off the field on my own." That wasnt always the case in 2013 when Jackson lost 18 games. "I felt comfortable last year, last year, I just didnt get the job done," Jackson said. Hector Rondon pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save in four opportunities. Starlin Castro had an RBI double for the last-place Cubs, who won just for the third time in 13 games. Milwaukee starter Matt Garza (2-4) was tagged for three runs on four hits. The former Cub had his second straight start that he allowed three runs in the first inning. Garza said he did not have extra adrenaline in his first start at Wrigley since being traded by the Cubs last season to the Texas Rangers. "Nope. I told you guys the first time; its just another game," Garza said. "It stinks the way it turned out, but theres no more or less emotion. Every time I go out there I go out there the same way." The right-hander did rebound by not allowing a hit until a leadoff single by Anthony Rizzo in the sixth inning. He struck out seven and walked one. Milwaukee leadoff hitter Carlos Gomez was a late scratch from the Brewers lineup because of lower back tightness. He was due back Saturday after serving a three-game suspension for his actions in a bench-clearing incident against the Pittsburgh Pirates on April 20. Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun was loudly booed before his first at-bat in the first inning. Braun played in his first game at Wrigley Field since serving 65-game suspension last season for his involvement with the Biogenesis drug scandal. The Cubs didnt waste any time testing Garzas fielding ability. Emilio Bonifacio led off the first with a perfectly placed bunt that Garza wasnt able to reach in time to have a chance to throw out Bonifacio at first. Bonifacio later scored on Castros double. With two outs, Castillo lined a double down the left field line to score Castro and Nate Schierholtz to take a 3-0 lead. "Of course, Im frustrated, man," Garza said. "What do you think, Im happy? Its the worst freaking start of my career, dude. Yeah, Im frustrated. I hate this, this feeling. "So its keep grinding and keep getting ready every five days. Thats about all I can do," he said. NOTES: Brewers RHP Jim Henderson (shoulder inflammation) is on the DL and scheduled to throw a bullpen session on Sunday. Hes eligible to come off the DL Sunday, but no word when he might return. ... Braun is playing with a right oblique strain and is less than 100 per cent, but manager Ron Roenicke said he likes having a limited Braun in the lineup because Aramis Ramirez (strained left hamstring) is out. "With Aramis now out of there, it would be really tough (playing without Braun). And Ryan, hes good even when hes not 100 per cent," said Roenicke. ... Highly touted Cubs prospect Javier Baez is struggling in Triple-A Iowa. In 29 games, the shortstop is hitting .145 with three home runs and 11 RBIs. Hes also committed seven errors. Evan Longoria Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . His big 2-minute outburst in the fourth quarter Tuesday night is all that really mattered for the Dallas Mavericks. http://www.cheapraysjerseys.com/ . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami.TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors will try to shake off a pair of losses tonight when they host the struggling Detroit Pistons. Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. In Tuesdays 86-79 loss at Indiana, DeMar DeRozan led the way with 28 points and Patrick Patterson added 20 for the Raptors, who shot 37 percent for the game and received 16 points from Kyle Lowry. "Down the stretch, you cant beat a team like that by trading baskets with them," said Patterson. "You have to get stops and we just couldnt do that." The 79 points were a season low for the Raptors, who managed just 80 in a loss to Chicago on Nov. 15. DeRozan has scored 20 or more points in six of his last seven games. Toronto will open a three-game homestand Wednesday versus Detroit, Brooklyn andd Milwaukee, and is 6-8 at Air Canada Centre. Cheap Rays Jerseys Authentic. . For their part, the Pistons are caught in a funk and will resume a three-game road trip tonight. Detroit has dropped five in a row and three straight on the road, including Tuesdays 89-85 setback at New York in the opener of the trek. Josh Smith led the Pistons with 21 points and 12 rebounds, while Greg Monroe ended with 19 points and Andre Drummond added 12 and 17 rebounds. The Pistons fell to 8-9 on the road, shot 37.2 percent and made just 3-of-19 3-pointers. "It was a very good effort," said Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks. "(We) got down 17 and was able to fight back. We just didnt make any shots in the end to get over the hump. We played hard though." Detroit will close the trek Friday at Philadelphia. The Raptors and Pistons split four meetings last season. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em
GREEN BAY, Wis. [url=http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-johnny-cue to-jersey]Johnny Cueto Jersey[/url] . --

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz