he extension ensure

#1 von panxing18 , 05.09.2018 05:55

Andre Johnson Ryan Hewitt Jersey , the No. 3 overall pick in 2003, caught 1,012 passes for 13,597 and 70 touchdowns in his 12 years with the Texans. DeAndre Hopkins, the 27th overall pick in 2013 Tanner Lee Jersey , already has 413 catches for 5,865 yards and 36 touchdowns in his five seasons.

“I definitely think he’s arguably the best in the game,” Johnson said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “He finally has a quarterback that’s pretty steady.”

Johnson, who retired after the 2016 season Josh Shaw Jersey , played with 10 quarterbacks in his time in Houston. Matt Schaub was the best of them.

Hopkins will get to play with Deshaun Watson, a first-round pick in 2017 who looked the part until tearing his ACL.

“I tell people all the time when he got drafted here that’s the most I’ve been happy about a draft pick that was made here,” Johnson said. “It’s no offense to the guys who’ve been drafted. I was just excited to see them bring in a quarterback like that.”
The Arizona Cardinals have extended the contract of general manager Steve Keim through 2022.

Keim is a 19-year employee of the Cardinals, starting as a college scout in 1999. He worked his way up through the ranks to be hired as general manager on Jan. 8, 2013 Logan Woodside Jersey , just in time to help team president Michael Bidwill interview and hire Bruce Arians as head coach.

In the five-year Keim-Arians era, the Cardinals went 49-30-1 in the regular season.

Bidwill said in a statement released by the club that the achievements speak for themselves and the extension ensures that Keim "will continue to shape our success going forward."

Arians retired after last season, and Keim and Bidwill led the search that led to the hiring of Steve Wilks, the Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator, as the new head coach.

Now Keim's focus is on quarterbacks. There aren't any on the Arizona roster.
Grayson Allen Jersey ,

panxing18  
panxing18

the Michigan basketb
me, Spencer Ware an

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz