The Buffalo Bills enter Week 5 in a direct reversal of their

#1 von panxing18 , 12.02.2019 04:33

Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans: first half open thread fortunes from a season ago. Last year Buffalo Bills Womens Hoodie , the Bills were 3-1 and coming off an exciting victory on the road over a team no one expected them to beat—the Atlanta Falcons. They played the 1-3 Cincinnati Bengals in a game that could have cemented them as contenders early in the season, but ultimately lost 20-16.This year, the Tennessee Titans come into Orchard Park at 3-1. Last week, they defeated the Super Bowl champs in overtime in a game that many felt the Titans would lose. They face a 1-3 Buffalo team that they should beat Womens Customized Buffalo Bills Jerseys , at least on paper, in a game that would leave them 4-1 and firmly in the conversation of early-season contenders. If the Bills pull off the home upset, they will put themselves in far better position then they would with a loss. While 1-4 isn’t the end of any hope for playoff contention, it would certainly be close.Your first half open thread is here Authentic Josh Allen Jersey , Bills fans.Houston Texans starting quarterback Deshaun Watson day-to-day with chest injury The Houston Texans could be starting their backup quarterback against the Buffalo Bills this Sunday. Following last Sunday night’s win over the Dallas Cowboys where he took a beating, Texans quarterback reportedly has a chest injury and is considered day-to-day.If Watson can’t go, Brandon Weeden is their second-string quarterback and former Bills QB/ST/WR Joe Webb is the third quarterback.“That’s my mentality, so regardless of what I’ve got to do -- if its three dudes like it was tonight multiple times -- I’m going to try to fight my ass off to get in the end zone and that’s my mentality Authentic Tre'Davious White Jersey ,” said Watson after the game. “Whatever it takes. I’m built to take those hits, and I’m just going to give all my will and my guts and try to get the ball in the end zone.”Watson was hit ten times in the pocket and he’s averaging almost 11 hits per game. He’s been sacked 18 times, second only to Josh Allen’s 19 take-downs. We’ll see more on Wednesday when the Texans will have to log an official injury report following practice.

panxing18  
panxing18

Why isn’t anyone taking the under on the Los Angeles Rams in 2018? T
sleep-walking through an abysmal afternoon against the Indianapolis Colts.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz