Why isn’t anyone taking the under on the Los Angeles Rams in 2018? T

#1 von panxing18 , 12.02.2019 04:50

here’s something strange going on with respect to how people view the 2018 Los Angeles Rams and I’m not just talking about the fact that for the first time in a long Youth John Johnson Jersey , long, long time, people actually expect us to win.It’s how much they expect us to win. And how nearly unanimous that expectation is.In our final staff predictions for the 2018 season, every single one of us had the Rams winning games in the double digits. Even more, an overwhelming majority (biased though we are) had us winning at least 13 games. In nearly every season preview that included a win-loss projection, the Rams were coming up with 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 wins.So it’s not limited just to inside our bubble. Everyone is looking at 10+ wins.Which is very http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-dominique-easley-jersey , very, very strange since the over/under that was coming out of Vegas and online bookmakers was right around 9.5 or 10 wins. Which means that there’s money backing up the under.There just aren’t any voices saying so.This was Rich Hammond just yesterday:Why did Hammond take any heat for an 11-win season? The obvious answer is that Rams fans are overwhelmingly excited by the prospects of the 2018 season. But it’s also clear that they’re being incited by a national referendum on the Rams that has avoided even the possibility of ending up with single-digit wins.Consider this piece from Sports Illustrated’s Max Meyer, the only piece I’ve seen from the offseason that seriously considered taking the under (which is exactly what he does at 9.5 wins).On the coaching changes that saw former Rams Offensive Coordinator Matt LaFleur take the same job title, albeit with broader responsibilities, with the Tennessee Titans while the Rams’ 2017 quarterbacks coach, Greg Olson http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-greg-zuerlein-jersey , took a promotion to become the OC with the Oakland Raiders:On the offensive line and field position:And the competitive balance of the NFC:Now look, I’m not about to change my 12-4 prediction or anything like that. Obviously, this isn’t a season to be necessarily hesitant to support. The starting roster is stacked. Last season was a blessing.But I find it unusually strange not that fans and media are excited about the Rams’ 2018 season, but the near unanimity supporting the Rams this year.NFL seasons are, as last year proved yet again as they tend to every year, weird. They’re unpredictable. There are Los Angeles Rams and Jacksonville Jaguars teams that take a jump forward. There are Green Bay Packers and Houston Texans teams that looked set up for success that were felled by injury. And there were Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants and Oakland Raiders teams that just fell below the bar for various reasons.Which is why I find it so odd that nearly everyone...nearly EVERYONE is backing the Rams to manage the process Youth Jared Goff Jersey , to navigate the weirdness successfully.It’s heartening, sure. But it’s also piling on to those lofty expectations that have been building since February.Buckle the hell up, Rams fans...Random Ramsdom 9/5: Goff Is Excited to Show Us What He’s Been Working on All Summer! After No Preseason, Jared Goff Eager to Unveil Rams’ Offense | Fox SportsI think we’re all eager to see the offense unveiled. Especially since we weren’t given a sneak peak beforehand.Aaron Donald: I’d be lying if I said new contract didn’t bring new pressure | Pro Football TalkThe only pressure Aaron Donald needs to worry about is the pressure he brings to the Quarterback on Game Day.Todd Gurley ‘Super Excited’ to have Aaron Donald Back | Rams Official WebsiteTodd Gurley is Every Rams Fan.3 reasons Aaron Donald deal means dynasty conversation for Rams | Ramblin’ FanThis one tickles all the right areas for me. I know this is a bit much, but I want to believe!Jared Goff getting ’30 or 40鈥?tickets for family at Rams-Raiders game | Rams WireMonday night is going to be fun for the whole Goff family.Should Rams treat 2018 as redshirt year for Ogbonnia Okoronkwo? | Rams WireWe’ll have to see what he can offer next year. I don’t see him healing in time to see any play time this year, and like Cameron points out http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-john-sullivan-jersey , it’s not worth sacrificing a known 53-man roster spot for an unknown rookie.Rams Cheerleaders in Seoul Korea | Rams Cheeleader TwitterAs my wife said: Who needs to be America’s Team when you can be the World’s Team.

panxing18  
panxing18

WR Cooper Kupp has been a tremendous weapon for the Los Angeles
The Buffalo Bills enter Week 5 in a direct reversal of their

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz