Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock said

#1 von chenyan94 , 10.10.2019 03:24

he made the decision to send scouts home three weeks ago to close ranks and prevent leaks. He informed them of the decision April 19 Johnathan Hankins Jersey , and the Raiders did not seek their input before making their three first-round selections.“I made the decision to do it three weeks ago, and I didn’t tell anybody,” Mayock said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “It was my decision. And when the job got done and the work was over. . . .I inherited a group of scouts, and some of them may be with us, and some of them may not be with us by their own choice or not. At the end of the day Bo Jackson Jersey , when the job was over, I brought them together as a group and respectfully and professionally told them that the job was done, thank you very much and that we would be talking.“And 40 minutes later we had a leak, which just reinforced the decision.”Since Mayock inherited scouts hired by previous G.M. Reggie McKenzie, turnover was expected after the draft. Mayock said he was surprised at reaction to his decision to send those scouts home before the draft.“I’m kind of blown away by the whole story, to be honest with you Womens Bo Jackson Jersey ,” Mayock said. Another Raiders alum has traded in his team gear for a suit and tie. Former Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio has joined ESPN as an on-air analyst. He will appear on several ESPN programs including N..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Former Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio joins ESPNNew,65commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Former Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio joins ESPNTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Don Feria/Getty ImagesAnother Raiders alum has traded in his team gear for a suit and tie. Former Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio has joined ESPN as an on-air analyst. He will appear on several ESPN programs including NFL Live, SportsCenter, and ESPN Radio with other appearances planned throughout the year. He makes his debut on NFL Live Friday, Aug. 16.Del Rio took over as Raiders head coach following Dennis Allen and interim head coach Tony Sparano. In Del Rio’s second season in Oakland in 2016, the Raiders made the playoffs for the first time in 14 years.The Hayward native grew up a Raiders fan with his parents as longtime season ticket holders. Becoming Raiders head coach was a dream fulfilled for him. He had received a 2-year contract extension through 2021 following his playoff season Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , but after the Raiders faltered in 2017, largely due to an offense that struggled under new offensive coordinator Todd Downing, Jon Gruden offered to return to coaching and Mark Davis jumped at the chance.Del Rio was fired minutes after losing the season finale against the Chargers and Gruden was announced as the new head coach shortly therafter.So, after two stints as an NFL head coach over 12 seasons with the Jaguars (9) and Raiders (3), the former linebackers coach and defensive coordinator opted not to take a step back to being a coordinator or position coach and instead took his talents to TV.Follow @LeviDamien

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Washington drafted Dwayne Haskins
A Northern California man has been charged

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz