Washington drafted Dwayne Haskins

#1 von chenyan94 , 10.10.2019 04:15

with the 15th overall pick for one (big) reason: They believe he is their next franchise quarterback.Haskins’ college coach believes the same.Former Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said the only thing Haskins is missing is experience.Haskins had only 171 snaps on offense before last season when he set 28 Ohio State records and seven Big Ten records as he passed for 4 Dwayne Haskins Jersey ,831 yards and 50 touchdowns.“He’s going to be great,” Meyer said, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the . “He’s very intelligent. His only issue is that he played just one year. Every other thing, he’s got it. . . .Great kid. Very smart. He was the most accurate passer that I’ve ever had.”Joe Theismann recently advocated for Washington to sit Haskins for the entire season. The team has veterans Case Keenum and Colt McCoy as bridge quarterbacks if that’s what it chooses to do. But Haskins likely won’t sit for long. Washington drafted him to play. Dwayne Haskins is battling Case Keenum for the starting quarterback job in Washington. The 15th overall choice, though, isn’t concerning himself with that.“I don’t really worry about starting Week One,” Haskins said Wholesale Dwayne Haskins Jersey , via Peter Hailey of NBCSportsWashington.com. “I just want to be ready to play Week One, whether that’s this year or next year or whenever my time comes for me to play. I just want to make sure that when I do play, I don’t want to look back.”Keenum is new to the offense, having arrived via an offseason trade from Denver. Colt McCoy spent the offseason rehabbing after three surgeries on the ankle he broke last season.Washington drafted Haskins as their franchise quarterback. He won’t sit the bench long, if at all, but he has work to do to beat out Keenum and McCoy in training camp.Coach Jay Gruden likes where Haskins is after the offseason program, but the next six weeks could determine whether Haskins starts the season opener.Haskins’ vacation plans include studying and training Cheap Dwayne Haskins Jersey , trying to “find that 1 percent [improvement] every day.”“When I know what I’m doing, I feel like I’m pretty good,” Haskins said. “Then, there are times where I got to freelance, where I don’t know. Just the biggest thing is trying to learn and add to the foundation every day. Once I figure out the plays, I feel like the sky’s the limit for me.”

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Longtime NFL backup quarterback Landry Jones
Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock said

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz