BGN Radio Episode 50!"The Philadelphia Eagles added five new rookies

#1 von chenyan94 , 26.11.2019 02:42

in the 2019 NFL Draft. How do they fit in? And what does their presence mean for other players on the roster? John Stolnis and I discussed all that and more in the latest BGN Radio episode. You can [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN] to this week’s episode featuring myself and John Stolnis. Topics include:Should the Eagles trade Halapoulivaati Vaitai? And what can they get for him?What Jordan Mailata’s future looks like now that Andre Dillard is in the foldHow the Eagles are going to deploy their running back rotation Finding a role (and nickname) for J.J. Arcega-WhitesideDo the Eagles need to add more help at defensive end? Still not loving the Clayton Thorson pickLooking at the undrafted free agents with the best chances to make the final rosterTalking about signings and roster moves the Eagles could make with May 8 coming up next weekGoing through the draft classes of the other NFC East teams and judging how the Cowboys Womens Nate Gerry Jersey , Giants, and Washington didPreviewing what’s next for the Eagles now that the NFL Draft is over... AND MORE! LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE BELOW [OR CLICK HERE]:Don’t miss an episode - SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSReminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE Youth Brandon Graham Jerseys , RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles coverage!Also: please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter. The Eagles added running back Miles Sanders to the backfield mix in the second round of this year’s draft and executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman called him a “front office favorite” in a press conference this weekend.Roseman said that Sanders “reminded us of some other players we’ve had around here” without naming any names. Sanders was willing to take that step when he was asked about Roseman’s comment in his own press conference.“Yeah, I’ve seen LeSean McCoy come through Philly and put on Brandon Graham Jerseys Stitched ,” Sanders said. “He did great for the Eagles, but I’m looking forward to doing even better. Really, I’m just looking forward to coming in and producing and doing whatever I can to help this team get another championship.”If Sanders turns out to be more productive than McCoy Youth Rodney McLeod Jerseys , he’ll find himself with a major role in the team’s offense. For starters, he’ll work in with Jordan Howard, Corey Clement and others as the Eagles sort out the running back roles for 2019.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Training camps around the NFL are in full effect
While most of the 2019 NFL free agency news

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz