Training camps around the NFL are in full effect

#1 von chenyan94 , 26.11.2019 03:33

as July turns to August giving players Cheap Drue Tranquill Jersey , coaches and even fans the chance to fine tune their skills before week one.The Los Angeles Chargers completed their fourth day of training camp at the Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, California Tuesday. Take a look back at sights, sounds and highlights from the first four days of the Chargers camp.DAY ONE:The Chargers got things going on day one with a visit from Chargers legend, LaDainian Tomlinson. The Hall of Fame running back had some high praise for Phillip Rivers…The Chargers veteran quarterback had some wise words for this upcoming season. The Chargers have generated a lot of preseason buzz, being picked as the AFC West favorites but Rivers knows the team has to take things one day at a time…While the veterans on the Chargers have training camp figured out White Drue Tranquill Jersey , the rookies were able to dip their feet into uncharted waters. Second-year wide receiver Mike Williams made his training camp debut after missing camp in his rookie season due to injury. Williams commented on how he feels at camp.“I’m gaining a lot of confidence coming out here practicing. I wasn’t able to practice until like Week 5 (last year). So, I mean just coming out here (in) training camp, I’ve got a whole few weeks to get right…get right with the quarterbacks and get the timing on” Williams said.DAY TWO:Day two from training camp brought lots of highlights and a lot of dancing! Take a look at Rayshawn Jenkins and Michael Davis practicing their dancing and handshaking skillsMike Williams who has shined since the start of camp made one of the top highlights of camp with this catch…Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn after the second day of practice:So far it has been the wide receivers time to shine with most of the highlights and plays coming from that position. To make the receiver competition more interesting, Atravis Scott and rookie Dylan Cantrell are making their presence felt on offense. Keenan Allen, Mike Williams Drue Tranquill Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , Tyrell Williams and Travis Benjamin have also proven themselves as the top receivers on the team but it’s still too early to tell.Head coach Anthony Lynn was mic’d up on day two of practice as well, take a listen!Defensive end Chris Landrum has also been turning heads at training camp. After missing last season with a season ending shoulder injury, Landrum is primed for a breakout season and is getting high praise from fellow defender Melvin Ingram.“He’s one of us and he can make a lot of plays for this ball club and I think that’s what he’s going to do this year” Ingram said.DAY THREE:The third day of camp meant pads! Players and fans were excited to up the intensity at practice…Day three featured this explosive run by Austin Ekeler and also a 40-yard connection from Phillip Rivers to Mike Williams.Joey Bosa and Corey Liuget showed off their power on the defensive line by each getting sacks. On the offensive side of the ball, Cole Hunt the 6-foot-7, 255 pound tight end showed his ability to be a reliable receiver for the Bolts this season.DAY FOUR:Tuesday brought in some more offensive highlights Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 , watch Geremy Davis pull in the one handed touchdown grab…Coach Lynn made it clear that Mike Williams stood out in day four having his best day of camp so far after making a number of highlight catches. Lynn also gave high praise to linebacker Kyzir White for his size, speed and strength. Defensive tackle Justin Jones was also given ‘Pro Bowl potential’ by teammate Brandon Mebane.“I don’t want to jump the gun on him. I want to get him in some games and watch him play, but just watching him run around here and some of the things he did in the offseason, I get real excited talking about him. His speed. His attitude. His explosiveness. He just has great instincts as a football player. We had a hammer on him (in the draft)” Lynn said.The Chargers will continue training camp until August 23 with their first preseason game scheduled for August 11 against the Arizona Cardinals. Guarantees have far less cachet than they one did.Fifth years after Joe Namath made the ultimate sports promise, no-downside vows of success show up anywhere and everywhere. The latest comes from a team that currently is pegged for the basement of the AFC West.Mike Klis of 9News.com asked tight end Jeff Heuerman whether the Broncos are a playoff team. Said Heuerman: “Yes. Write it down. Yes.”The sports books regard the Broncos as the longest shot to win the division (+1200 Drue Tranquill Jersey Color Rush , according to Caesers Palace), and an ultra long shot to win the Super Bowl. That’s for good reason; for the first time since 1971-72, the Broncos have had consecutive losing seasons. Also, their odds to win the Super Bowl actually went down after they traded for quarterback Joe Flacco.That said, crazier things have happened — and every year there’s a worst-to-first team or two. But plenty of things would have to fall Denver’s way to get them into the 2019 playoffs Mens Drue Tranquill Jersey , especially when competing in an AFC field that keeps getting stronger and stronger.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

CHICAGO (AP) — Russell Wilson looked to his left and his right.
BGN Radio Episode 50!"The Philadelphia Eagles added five new rookies

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz