Melvin Gordon will return to the lineup this week.

#1 von chenyan94 , 17.12.2019 04:31

He may or may not start Womens Adrian Phillips Jersey , but the running back will have something of a limited role against the Broncos.That’s the word from Chargers coach Anthony Lynn.“I like what Austin Ekeler‘s been doing in the backfield, but Melvin will have a role this week,” Lynn said, via video from the team.Ekeler has started all four games, gaining 470 yards from scrimmage and scoring six touchdowns on 80 touches.Gordon held out, hoping for either a trade or a contract extension. When he got neither Drew Kaser Jersey , he returned last week. Gordon was active but did not play against the Dolphins.He will play against the Broncos.“It doesn’t matter who starts,” Lynn said. “He’ll have a role, and like I said, Austin will play a lot.”The Chargers will take a deliberate approach with Gordon’s return.“I don’t want to put him in there and play him too much, and I really don’t have to,” Lynn said. “I like what Austin Ekeler has been doing.” Tight end Hunter Henry (knee) will miss his fourth consecutive game.Safety Nasir Adderley (hamstring) http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-hunter-henry-jersey , kicker Michael Badgley (groin) and running back Justin Jackson (calf) are doubtful.Receiver Travis Benjamin (hip), tight end Virgil Green (groin), receiver Mike Williams (back), linebacker Thomas Davis (groin) and defensive end Melvin Ingram (hamstring) are questionable. Alex Spanos, who bought the San Diego Chargers in 1984 and has owned the team with his family since, has died at the age of 95.“Alex was the embodiment of the American dream and leaves behind a legacy of passion and hard work Womens Joe Barksdale Jersey ,” the team said in a statement. “Born the son of Greek immigrants in 1923, Alex鈥檚 tireless work ethic and fearlessness was instilled in him when at only eight years old, he began working in his father鈥檚 bakery before and after school. A tough upbringing coupled with the unshakeable belief that he could accomplish anything he set his mind to drove him to succeed and overcome countless obstacles.”The Spanos name became controversial in San Diego when the Chargers began mulling a move, which culminated in the team heading north to Los Angeles last season.Alex’s son Dean Spanos has run the team for years and remains the team’s chairman and controlling owner. Alex’s grandsons A.G. Spanos and John Spanos run the team on a day-to-day basis, with A.G. overseeing business and John overseeing football operations.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

his elder sister, the whole thing final
The Chiefs led by 14 points in the fourth quarter

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz