his elder sister, the whole thing final

#1 von ylq , 17.12.2019 07:44

The author of the book "White Shell Boat" is Li Yougan, a native of Jianhu, Jiangsu. He was born in December 1931 and is a national first-level author. This book is mainly about: The boy's father, Shi Yan, has a deep friendship with the big boss of the chemical plant. He didn't want to get a strange disease in the factory, and soon died with the secret of the factory. Dahe villagers stared suspiciously at the chemical plant, but the big boss set down the banquet to appease the villagers. However, the environment of Longhe is deteriorating day by day. At this time, a small white-shell boat entered the river and began daily cruises and inspections. The big sister on the ship immediately became a friend with Shi Yong and ruled the dragon together. The book, titled "White Shell Boat," is also purposeful. The author used the title to first capture the hearts of the readers, and then told a touching story. In the story, the big sister was at the end. In order to prevent the people from falling into the water and catching the drugs, they jumped into the water regardless of their body, caught the bucket, and were swept up by the water, and no one found their big sister. Shi Yan was very sad at the time, as were his companions. They thought that the older sister became a whale, protected the ocean, and continued to serve the people. The people across the country were very sad. The older sister died for them. The whole country In tears, I also realized from this incident that our human life is inseparable from water. Water allows us to survive, and some people give up their lives because of the lives of people around the world. I admire the courage and sacrifice of that big sister The ego completes the ego, she is really a great eco-friendly water hero Marlboro Cigarettes. Let ��s look forward. The big boss of the chemical plant, because he found a former Japanese devil, avoiding the tunnel dug by the New Fourth Army, so he drained sewage into the dragon The river became muddy and went to the government's Environmental Protection Agency and the Public Security Bureau to report Marlboro Lights. I hope they can catch the big boss Carton Of Cigarettes, and the big boss refuses to admit it. The counterattack again and again, the government can't help it. Only the boss can find the entrance, and the government can do nothing. Shi Yan was distressed, but Shi Yan never expected that the man who had the secret of the chemical plant turned out to be his grandpa. With the help of his elder sister, the whole thing finally came to light. However, when sewage is discharged, human beings will always have a "reward". One day, Longhe villagers did not have water to drink. After inquiring up and down, they learned that the water in Longhe was poisoned, and the government closed the sluices. Longhe villagers have not drank water one day. At the moment of life and death, a large waterwheel came over, and every family was crowded with each other, rushing to get water for their families. The lesson this time made them understand that water is the most important thing. Chemical plants have long been unbelievable. I have read this book. I understand that water is the most precious. It is the basic condition for human beings to live. We should protect it.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

In this summer vacation
Melvin Gordon will return to the lineup this week.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz