In this summer vacation

#1 von ylq , 17.12.2019 07:44

In this summer vacation, I read one thousand and one troubles of the writer Yu Yujun. This book in the interesting series that grew up as a sister of pigtails brought me a lot of touch and made me understand a lot of truth. This book is made up of many small stories. It mainly talks about growing up, why and who is upset, upset, troubled, troubled Cigarettes Online, upset, but it ��s okay, we have few troubles in the middle of life. If you are brave and powerful, there is nothing to worry about. Believe that these troubles are like a cold, and you will be driven away soon. I think this book is very helpful to me after reading. He is composed of four parts. It has friendship and distress, and adults have headaches. I have more than N to worry about children. Do n��t worry. I like the emotions and wisdom of the small animals in the theme of adult headaches best. This article is very close to my thoughts. This article mainly writes the story of people and dogs. In fact, I am very afraid of big dogs. But when I saw those pets on TV, they were very lively and cute, and I also liked them, so I also wanted to have a puppy, but my parents didn't agree, so I didn't know what to do? Sister Yujun said that raising pets should be carefully considered. If you decide to raise a pet, you must raise him for the rest of his life and give him end of life to make him happy. The small animal virus is healthy as long as he eats for him, he grows up, he gives you warmth, comfort and dependence need to be rewarded. There are many pets suffering from depression, not because the owner did not allow them to eat and eat, but because they did not have enough care and companionship in the trust of the puppy. It is just a part of what you have to pay, and you have to spend a lot of time He plays with him in a bad mood. When he is unhappy, he looks at his watery eyes and listens to his grievances. What is a good friend? This is a good friend. Many people have pets. Some people hope to have a Companion, some people are out of vanity, some people just want to play cats and dogs when they are bored Cigarettes For Sale. How many of them make the decision after careful consideration, and how many small pets are really happy? After reading this story, I was inspired and thought a lot. I also wanted to have a puppy, but now I know that I have to be careful about pets, even if it is just a cheap white rat or a An ordinary bird, his life is very precious, and his feelings are very rich. One decision is the life of small pets. Don't underestimate the emotions and wisdom of small animals. I hope to remind everyone that they should plan to keep pets. Please consider carefully, those who have pets, please insist to treat them like a true friend. This is a great achievement for me when I read this book Carton Of Cigarettes. I like the book "One Thousand and One Worry". He has answered many questions and doubts for me. Benefit me a lot! It turns out that a good book on the way to growth is really important
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

6 ya
his elder sister, the whole thing final

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz