Lock, from Lee’s Summit, is the first of a few Tigers

#1 von zhangzk , 22.01.2020 02:46

ENGLEWOOD Von Miller Jersey White , Colo. (AP) — When they take the field Sunday, Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr . will have waited 1,072 days for his rematch with Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown .“It’s the best versus the best,” Harris proclaimed.Brown got the best of Harris last time.The star cornerback hadn’t surrendered a touchdown in 35 games before Brown scored twice on him in man coverage in the Steelers’ 34-27 comeback in Pittsburgh on Dec. 20, 2015.“I hope we see them again,” Harris said afterward, and the feeling was certainly mutual — Brown caught 16 passes for 189 yards that night.It appeared Harris would get his wish a month later when the Steelers visited Denver for an AFC divisional playoff game.Brown didn’t get to play, however, after taking a vicious hit to the head from Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict the week before, a foul that set up Pittsburgh’s game-winning field goal in a wild-card game at Cincinnati.Harris was dealing with a bruised left rotator cuff that basically turned him into a one-armed tackler, but he helped the Broncos beat the Brown-less Steelers 23-16, propelling them on their Super Bowl title run.Although Denver (4-6) hasn’t been back to the playoffs since, Harris remains one of the game’s great shutdown cornerbacks. His interception of Philip Rivers last week made him the only player in the NFL with multiple interceptions each of the past seven seasons.Brown is just as good as ever, too, helping the Steelers (7-2-1) stay atop the AFC North year after year. His 11 TD catches this season are tied with Kansas City’s Tyreek Hill for the league lead.Of his 130 games, including the playoffs, Harris has never had a worse game than he did the previous time he faced Brown.“I didn’t have a good game that night,” Harris said. “It was tough that game. It was pretty much on me that game. We didn’t have anybody in our secondary that game. I think all my safeties were gone. I think I was out there with (Josh) Bush and (Shiloh) Keo, so that was a hard game. It won’t be anything like that again.”Harris faces No. 1 receivers week in and week out, but Brown is special. He’s one of just four active players with 40 100-yard receiving games (Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald are the others).“He has great route-running and they let him play,” Harris said, suggesting officials let him get away with separation tactics. “They let him play a little bit at the top of the routes. Also what he does, Big Ben (Roethlisberger) extends a lot of time for him and then he can kind of free-lance and get deep.“I can’t say what I do at the top of the routes, but I’ve got little tricks too. You’ve just got to play your game. Don’t be scared, compete, and that’s what I do every week.”Harris often voices frustration about not getting a lot of action on his side of the field Royce Freeman Jersey , but he eagerly anticipated last week’s game against the Chargers because he knew Rivers would challenge him.Harris also knows that Roethlisberger won’t ignore him Sunday .“Definitely. I know I’ve got like 12 to 15 chances to get picks,” Harris said, “and my goal is to come out with one or two.”There are signs Harris won’t have another patchwork secondary surrounding him like the previous time. Cornerback Bradley Roby, who left the previous game with a concussion, is progressing and the Broncos are hopeful he’ll be back in the starting lineup this weekend.Harris said he felt Roby was having his best game of the year when he got hurt, and coach Vance Joseph concurred, saying, “He played with great focus, he wasn’t chasing plays, he was playing with great technique and he covered his guy. I think most young corners they’re playing the game to make plays instead of allowing the plays to come to them. When he’s done that, he’s played well for us.” There are a lot of ways to describe the newest member of the BroncosThe best way is as a Pat Bowlen Bronco." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:NFL DraftMHR RadioDenver Broncos PodcastsDalton Risner embodies what it means to be a Pat Bowlen Bronco New,10commentsThere are a lot of ways to describe the newest member of the BroncosThe best way is as a Pat Bowlen Bronco. Dalton Risner embodies what it means to be a Pat Bowlen Bronco Good morning, Broncos Country!Confident. Humble. Mature. Well-spoken. Those four adjectives give you an idea of who Dalton Risner is, but they come up short. Way short.The best way to describe one of the newest members of the Denver Broncos: He is a Pat Bowlen Bronco. Through and through. What is that? The player is great on the field but even better off of it. Yes, I know, he has yet to play a down for the Broncos but what is there not to like? Risner grew up a Broncos fan, is obviously really good at what he does (he was drafted in the second round), fills a huge need for Denver and Mike Munchak loves him.On the latest MHR Radio Podcast (iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher), Adam Malnati and I love what Elway and Denver did on the second day of the NFL Draft — including the first pick in the second round, Risner.Then you watch his introductory news conference on Saturday, and those words to lead off this story smack you in the face through whichever screen you watch it on. As Vic Lombardi said, you have to remind yourself he’s 23. When I think back to what I was like at 23, it wasn’t close to Risner. Some would still say I’m still lacking on the “mature” part. But what seals Risner as a Mr. B Bronco is what he does off the field. If you have yet to see the video from the NFL, here it is.As Risner said in his tweet, “Bigger than a game.”This is what it’s all about John Elway Jersey , because it is bigger and more than football.“This is where I’m from,” Risner said in his conference call on Friday night. “I grew up in Wiggins, Colorado. I grew up watching Denver Broncos games. It’s crazy, I made a promise to myself the last time I was at the Denver Broncos Stadium, I think it was called Invesco at the time, my senior year in high school. I remember looking at the field and I told myself, ‘The next time I was at that field I was I was going to be playing for the Broncos.’ “That’s actually coming true and I don’t think it’s hit me yet. I’m just so honored to be a part of that and be able to do community service right here at home. It’s something I’m extremely excited about, but priorities right now are to get there, earn the respect of the team and go to work.”Nothing in life, let alone football, is guaranteed. So you make the most of the time you have, find what you love and try to leave an impact. At 23, Risner seems to have that figured out and that is pretty damn special. Time will tell if Risner leaves his mark on the field, I have no doubt that he will, but you know he will bust his ass and do whatever the coaches tell him. If what he accomplished at Kansas State is any indication, Risner is set for a helluva career. As member of the Wildcats offensive line, he allowed one sack and three quarterback hits. You read that right, one sack. In fact, Risner hasn’t allowed a sack since 2016, his sophomore year.Think about this: He not only sees his dream come true, he sees it happen with the team he loves. You know whenever Risner steps on the field or puts on his Broncos helmet, he knows what it means. He also knows what it means to represent the organization off the field. To represent the community that he grew up in.“My priority right now is to come in and earn the respect of this team and work hard for the guys who are in this football team,” Risner said at his news conference on Saturday. “Eventually I will obviously want to have that impact. That is something that means a lot to me. Football is going to end someday, but I feel like the type of person you are off the field is what matters. I obviously want to be involved in the community and have that impact, but as of right now, my priority is to come in and earn the respect of this football team and the staff here.”There are a lot of ways you can describe Risner. The best way is as a Pat Bowlen Bronco. MHR Radio is now on iTunes, iHeartRadio Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear. Horse TracksFollowing Dalton Risner, Drew Lock and Dre'Mont Jones' first day as BroncosGo inside UCHealth Training Center for an exclusive look at Dalton Risner, Drew Lock and Dre'Mont Jones' first day as Denver Broncos.Suited and booted: Colorado native Dalton Risner focused on hard work on Day 1New Broncos offensive lineman Dalton Risner’s boots tell you just what you need to know about the kind of work ethic he’ll bring to Denver.Fast hands and sweet feet: How Dre’Mont Jones’ football skills were shaped by his father’s boxing careerAfter sparring with his father, Jones had no problem dealing with Big Ten offensive linemen.Broncos grab top-rated QB on their draft board, could mirror Favre-Rodgers plan to allow Lock to develop“When we look at it, we’re hoping Drew is the future,” Elway said. “But Joe is the starter.Welcome home: Broncos' Day 2 draft picks arrive in DenverOL Dalton Risner, QB Drew Lock and DL Dre'Mont Jones arrived in Denver on Saturday to be introduced. Take a behind-the-scenes look as they toured UCHealth Training Center during their first full day as Broncos.Juwann Winfree's path to the BroncosTake a look back through former Colorado WR Juwann Winfree's college career.Justin Hollins' path to the BroncosTake a look back through Oregon linebacker Justin Hollins' college career.Reviewing the Broncos 2019 draft | 9news.comElway seems to be getting high marks for the picks he made and how he traded around to get his players.Broncos take Oregon LB Hollins, CU receiver Winfree in Day 3 of NFL DraftThe Broncos addressed the linebacker position after passing on it in the first round. Denver added fifth rounder Justin Hollins.NFL Draft: Mizzou QB Drew Lock 42nd pick to Denver Broncos | The Kansas City StarMissouri quarterback Drew Lock finally learned of his NFL destination on Friday as the Denver Broncos selected him in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft with the 42nd overall pick. who could be drafted.NFL Tracks All our hottest takes from a trade-filled Day 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft - SBNation.comThis best analysis you’ll find for the final day of the 2019 NFL Draft.2019 NFL draft: 4 late-round picks that should have fans excited - SBNation.comThe first few rounds of the NFL Draft receive the most attention, but these four players picked up later are names you want to know.The 2019 NFL Draft smartest trades, ranked by strategic craftiness - SBNation.comThe Steelers bolstered their defense and made sure the Bengals’ defense stayed terrible too.2019 NFL Draft: Most improved groups across the league - NFL.comWhich picks should make Eagles' QB Carson Wentz's life easier? What did the Ravens do to boost Lamar Jackson's arsenal? Gregg Rosenthal names the most improved groups after the 2019 NFL Draft.NFL draft grades: Who made the most of their picks? And who didn’t? - The Washington PostWith 254 selections complete, it's time to see which teams did well ... and which teams didn't.Partially blind Kahzin Daniels signing with Buccaneers - NFL.comUniversity of Charleston pass rusher Kahzin Daniels, who is blind in his right eye, will sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported Saturday.No Huskers selected in NFL draft, snapping Nebraska's 56-year streak | Football | omaha.comNebraska's 56-year NFL draft streak was snapped Saturday.NFL draft: Clemson's whole defensive line draftedAll of the starters on Clemson's defensive line and every eligible Oklahoma offensive line starter were off the board by the fourth round.NFL: Tyreek Hill's career should be over if audio legitimateKansas City TV station releases recording that allegedly includes Tyreek Hill's fiancee saying their 3-year-old son says, "Daddy did it" when asked how he broke his arm.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Bruce Irvin has made his departure from the Raiders
Former Washington quarterback Joe Theismann

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz