Bruce Irvin has made his departure from the Raiders

#1 von zhangzk , 22.01.2020 03:37

The Antonio Brown saga has been dragging on for a long time Womens Derek Carr Jersey , and in recent days there was a report from some yahoo yinzer TV anchor that Brown had gone "radio silent" with the Raiders, who had no..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Antonio Brown reportedly set to rejoin Raiders next weekNew,165commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Antonio Brown reportedly set to rejoin Raiders next weekTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThe Antonio Brown saga has been dragging on for a long time, and in recent days there was a report from some yahoo yinzer TV anchor that Brown had gone “radio silent” with the Raiders, who had no idea where he was or the status of his foot. That report was total baloney, and now the Las Vegas Journal-Review’s Michael Gehlken has some good news on the Brown front.So hopefully we will see AB back at full speed in next week’s practices, and maybe that will shut some of these chuckleheads up who are going full doom-and-gloom about Brown’s Raider tenure. No one expects him to play in preseason, but it would sure be nice to have him practice and keep learning the playbook Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , in addition to sharpening his timing with Derek Carr and challenging the young Raiders corners.Brown also got a special gift from a pretty famous company recently:Well that was very nice of them. If I got a gift from Gucci every time I got hurt, that would be pretty cool. Anyway, it looks like business is about to pick up. official. He has now said his thank yous and his goodbyes to the organization.“Thank you for you part in my journey,” Irvin said in a message on twitter.“Specifically thank you to Owner Mark Davis, GM Reggie McKenzie, Coach Jon Gruden and the entire Raiders organization.“I will always cherish my experience with the Oakland Raiders. As the seasons change, so do our roles and I look forward to continuing my journey with the NFL.”Irvin became the latest casualty of a major overhaul in Oakland. The Raiders are sitting at 1-7 on the season, going nowhere and looking to the future. Irvin was not in those plans.His $8.25 million on his contract made him impossible to trade Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , but his release leaves no dead money behind for the Raiders, so it’s in some ways a win-win. With half a season still remaining, the veteran pass rusher will have a chance to catch on with another team, perhaps one that is still competing for a playoff spot.Correction: Irvin was waived. There is only no dead money should another team claim him off waivers. If not, the Raiders will be on the hook for the remainder of his 2018 contract which is approximately $3.7 million.Follow @LeviDamien

zhangzk  
zhangzk

The Steelers’ pattern shows an OLB
Lock, from Lee’s Summit, is the first of a few Tigers

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz