NEW YORK -- The NBA said if Donald Sterlings ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is terminated, so is Shelly Sterlings. [url=h

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 25.01.2018 04:53

NEW YORK -- The NBA said if Donald Sterlings ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is terminated, so is Shelly Sterlings. Tarell Basham Jersey . Hours after Shelly Sterling said she would fight to keep her ownership of the franchise even if her estranged husband cant, the league said that wouldnt be possible. "Under the NBA constitution, if a controlling owners interest is terminated by a three-quarter vote, all other team owners interests are automatically terminated as well," NBA spokesman Mike Bass said in a statement. "It doesnt matter whether the owners are related as is the case here. These are the rules to which all NBA owners agreed to as a condition of owning their team." Shelly Sterlings attorney, Pierce ODonnell, responded to the NBAs statement. "We do not agree with the leagues self-serving interpretation of its constitution, its application to Shelly Sterling or its validity under these unique circumstances," ODonnell said. "We live in a nation of laws. California law and the United States Constitution trump any such interpretation." Donald Sterling has been banned for life for making racist comments and Commissioner Adam Silver is urging owners to force him out. But Shelly Sterling told ABC News Barbara Walters on Sunday that she felt her stake in the team should be separate and that she "would love him to" consider transferring fell ownership to her if he is forced to sell. Donte Moncrief Jersey . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. Ryan Kelly Jersey . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Josh-Ferguson-Elite-Jersey/ .Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time.CHUNGJU, South Korea -- Victorias Patricia Obee advanced to the semifinals at the 2013 world rowing championships Tuesday with a victory in the light womens single repechage. Obee won with a time of seven minutes 38.35 seconds. Canadas mens quad also moved forward as Matt Buie of Duntroon, Ont., Winnipegs Kevin Kowalyk, David Wakulich of St. Catharines, Ont., and Mike Braithwaite of Duncan, B.C., placed third in their repechage behind Slovenia and the Netherlands. Obee was a 2012 Olympian in the lightweight womens double, finishing seventh overall with partner Lindsay Jennerich. "In the heat,, I was pretty excited and let that take over," Obee said. Jack Mewhort Jersey. "I refocused on the things that Ive been doing in training that help me go fast. I just went out there and executed what I knew would work today." The Canadian men finished their race in 5:52.35. Slovenia finished first in 5:51.89, while the Netherlands placed second in 5:52.27. "We raced our plan right down the whole course," said Buie, who is rowing in his first worlds. "We assumed it was going to be a tight race, and we just reacted to (Braithwaites) calls and it worked out." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BASSANO DEL GRAPPA, Italy -- Colombias Nairo Quintana showed off his climbing strength and increased his lead in the Giro dItali
The Sky Sports Tennis team decided to give the Mannequin Challenge a go - and that is Peter Fleming doing a headstand! The cast

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz