BASSANO DEL GRAPPA, Italy -- Colombias Nairo Quintana showed off his climbing strength and increased his lead in the Giro dItali

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 25.01.2018 04:53

BASSANO DEL GRAPPA, Italy -- Colombias Nairo Quintana showed off his climbing strength and increased his lead in the Giro dItalia with a victory Friday in the 19th stage, a mountain time trial. Blank Jersey . Quintana, runner-up at last years Tour de France, clocked 1 hour, 5 minutes, 37 seconds over the 26.8-kilometre (16.7-mile) route from Bassano del Grappa to Cima Grappa. Italys Fabio Aru finished second, 17 seconds behind, and Colombias Rigoberto Uran was third, 1:26 behind. "I had a great feeling and I took full advantage of it," said Quintana, who rides for the Movistar team. "I was really well prepared." After his second stage win in this years race, Quintana moved 3:07 ahead of Uran in the overall standings. Aru moved ahead of Pierre Roland into third, 3:48 back. Victorias Ryder Hesjedal dropped to ninth overall after finishing 26th in Fridays stage. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was 138th Friday and sat 155th overall. Giuseppe Martinelli, Arus team director with Astana, continued to discuss the controversial 16th stage, which was also won by Quintana amid questions whether the dangerous descent from the Stelvio pass was supposed to be neutralized or not. "I think that conditioned the race," Martinelli said. "Quintana probably would still have won but not with a three-minute advantage (on Aru)." The opening five kilometres (three miles) of the time trial were nearly flat but then the road tilted uphill dramatically, reaching a gradient of 14 per cent at one point. Many riders changed bikes after the flat section, going from a specialized time trial version to their regular road bikes for the climb. Quintana even changed his helmet. "It only cost me a few seconds," Quintana said. "I was really calm. We practiced it." Stage 20 on Saturday is the races last mountain leg, a 167-kilometre (104-mile) route that starts in Maniago and finishes with a climb up the demanding Monte Zoncolan. "I think I already did today what the fans wanted to see," Quintana said. "Tomorrow I hope me and my team can control the stage." The race ends on flatter ground Sunday in the northeastern port city of Trieste. Danilo Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Hulk Brazil Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Diego-Alves-Copa-America-Jersey/ . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2.Claudio Ranieri insists he is not concerned by Jamie Vardys lack of league goals in recent weeks. Vardy was prolific earlier in the season, breaking a Premier League record after scoring in 11 consecutive league games, a run which included 13 goals. But he last found the net in Leicesters 2-1 defeat to Arsenal in February. Leicester travel to Sunderland on Super Sunday top of the table, regardless of how Saturdays results go, but Ranieri says he is not bothered who scores the goals as long as they carry on winning. He said: Its not important who scores a goal. With (Danny) Simpson, no, last week he was so close? And I said to him dont worry, it will arrive next (week). Its not important who scores a goal. Its important that Leicester win the match, said Ranieri.Its not important. Every time I talk to the strikers, its not important if they score. Of course its their job to score a goal.Jamie in the last two or three matches he didnt score but made the final pass. I look always at the performance, if everybody links together and if everybody fights together.If everybody helps each other, that is my performance. After the goal, its okay. Wes Morgan scored the goal ((against Southampton). Neymar Jersey. Leicester City players celebrate against Southampton Leicester have not conceded in their last four games and Ranieri has emphasised the faith he has in his back-four as they prepare for a battle against Jermain Defoe.He added: Jermain is fantastic. I remember him when he was young and I was at Chelsea. Hes a very good striker, but Im very confident with my central defenders. They are very clever.Watch Leicester City in action against Sunderland, live on Super Sunday on Sky Sports 1 HD from 12.30pm.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Sky Live: Sunderland v Leicester Ranieri has changed Ranieri intrigued by title chase Leicester video Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Oscar-Robertson-Bucks-Jers ey/]Oscar Robertson Jers
NEW YORK -- The NBA said if Donald Sterlings ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is terminated, so is Shelly Sterlings. [url=h

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz