carries in the last t

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.02.2018 07:54

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Jerome Williams became the record 31st pitcher for Texas this season, Neftali Feliz was back in a familiar finishing role and the Rangers finally got a home victory in July. Jeremy Maclin Jersey . Williams pitched six solid innings in an unlikely start and Feliz got his first save in three seasons for the Rangers in a 4-1 victory over AL West-leading Oakland on Friday night. " Im happy to be back in the role, and the more happy I feel because I got a win for the team," Feliz said through an interpreter after working around two runners in a scoreless ninth. "I like to have that adrenaline flow through me, because I feel fans pulling for me to finish." Feliz, the closer again after Joakim Soria was traded to Detroit earlier this week, got his first regular-season save since 2011. The former All-Stars last opportunity, before moving to the rotation and then getting hurt and needing Tommy John surgery, was a blown save in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series against St. Louis. "He got it done. Im more than certain the more he gets the ball, the easier it will probably come," manager Ron Washington said. "Well just keep giving him the ball and see where it goes." Elvis Andrus had a triple among his two hits and scored twice for the Rangers, who had lost their seven previous home games in July and were coming off a 2-5 road trip out of the All-Star break. The Athletics still have the best record in the majors at 63-39, and they have a 22 1-2-game division lead over last-place Texas, which has won only six of its last 33 games. Williams (2-4) allowed one run while striking out four without a walk. The 32-year-old right-hander was released by Houston earlier this month and signed to a minor league deal with the Rangers two weeks ago. He also pitched previously for San Francisco, the Chicago Cubs, Washington and the division rival Los Angeles Angels. "I didnt think I was going to come to Texas because I played for the rival," Williams said. "I cant really look at the future right now. I can only look at the present." Texas purchased Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock as planned Friday to start in place of Nick Tepesch, who pitched in relief in the Rangers 14-inning loss to the New York Yankees on Tuesday night. Tepesch is scheduled to start Saturday night. The Rangers have used a majors-high 52 players, three short of the club record. But 31 pitchers broke the previous mark, and they still have reliever Nate Adcock waiting for his season debut after coming up from Round Rock on Thursday. Texas led for good on J.P. Arencibias RBI single after Jim Adduci had a leadoff double over centre fielder Yoenis Cespedes in the second off Jason Hammel (0-3). Andrus had a two-out triple in the third past Cespedes and scored on a single by Alex Rios. Hammel lost his third straight start since coming from the Chicago Cubs with Jeff Samardzija in the July 5 trade. Hammel allowed four runs (three earned) in 5 2-3 innings. "The easiest thing here is to start getting down on myself, but Im not going to do that," he said. "I did a lot of good things tonight, save for a few hard-hit balls." Yoenis Cespedes was back in Oaklands lineup after missing Thursday with a sprained right thumb, and started in centre field for only the second time this year. He had an RBI single in the sixth for Oaklands only run. Cespedes had an error in the sixth on a wide throw home after Adrian Beltres RBI single. Rios and Beltre got an extra base, and Adduci followed with a sacrifice fly. NOTES: Oakland manager Bob Melvin successfully challenged to have two safe calls at first base overturned on replay. Arencibia was initially ruled safe on a pickoff throw by Hammel in the fourth. Andrus was called safe on what would have been an infield single, but wound up the inning-ending out in the seventh. ... Rangers pitching coach Mike Maddux and longtime broadcaster Eric Nadel have hall passes to miss this weekends series. Nadel, in his 20th season as the lead voice on Rangers radio broadcasts, will receive the 38th Ford C. Frick Award at the annual Hall of Fame awards ceremony Saturday in Cooperstown. Maddux is there for the National Baseball Hall of Fame induction Sunday of his brother Greg, a special assistant for the Rangers. Benjamin Watson Jersey . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Chris Wormley Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. http://www.footballravensstore.us/authentic-lardarius-webb-ravens-jersey/ .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league.Each week, TSN.ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mitch Ward discuss three hot fantasy football topics. What is the better QB-receiver combo, Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham or Matthew Stafford to Calvin Johnson? Scott Cullen: I prefer Drew Brees-to-Jimmy Graham for a couple of reasons. First, Graham has a larger gap over the next-best tight ends than Johnson does over the next-best wide receivers. Secondly, its much easier to trust the production of Brees, who has thrown a league-leading 110 touchdown passes (compared to 77 for Stafford) since the start of the 2011 season. Ben Fisher: To me, this one is easy. While Brees has a slight lead in points over Stafford among QBs, and Graham has a slight lead in points on Johnson, what makes it a no-brainer for the Saints duo is Grahams healthy lead in points among all TEs. While there are a number of players hot on Johnsons trail at the top of the WR ranks, Graham is by far the top TE this year (thanks in large part to Rob Gronkowski missing most of the first half with injury) which makes him all that more valuable. Mitch Ward: Really close call on this one. Individually, I like Brees a little more than Stafford but Johnson a little more than Graham. As a combo though I give the edge to Brees and Graham based on one main thing: touchdowns. Brees has thrown 21 touchdowns, 10 of which have been caught by Graham while Matthew Stafford has 16 touchdown passes, 7 of which have gone to Megatron. Still, you arent going wrong with either duo. Are you buying Chris Johnsons revival? Was Week 9 an aberration for CJ2K or a sign of things to come? Cullen: Of course, Fantasy Killer Chris Johnson waits until Week Nine for his first 100-yard rushing performance of the season. While I cant buy fully into any revival talk, considering his play over the last two-and-a-half seasons, its also notable that hes tended to have more big games in the second half of the last couple seasons. In 2012, he had seven games with at least 100 yards from scrimmage between Weeks 7 and 14 and, in 2011, he was over 100 yards from scrimmage six times between Week 8 and the end of the season. The Titans schedule is also conducive to decent production over the second half of the season, starting this week against a Jacksonville team ranked 32nd against the run. Fisher: Fool me once, shame on you… Johnson hasnt been the same baack since joining the 2,000 yard club in 2009 and while fantasy owners have held out hope hell return to that form ever since, Im not one of them. Carl Davis Jersey. Through nine weeks Johnson is a strong RB2 and thats just where hell stay. While I wouldnt worry about Shonn Green stealing too many points away from Johnson the rest of the way I also dont think hell push CJ2K to a higher level. Ward: No I am not buying into the Chris Johnson revival. One big game does not equal a turnaround. The 150 yards he pied up in Week 9 were more than he had in the four previous weeks combined and the two touchdowns were his first and second of the season. Johnson is still capable of big games, he had a few monsters last year too, but he is equally (if not more) capable of a complete dud in any given week. Ill need to see him string together four or five more good outings in a row before I start to believe that the 2009 CJ2K is back. I wouldnt consider Johnson as anything more than a solid RB2 right now. After another impressive performance, is Zac Stacy a legit RB1? Cullen: I have Stacy ranked 10th this week, at Indianapolis, so hes right on the cusp of RB1 for me. Obviously, his yardage in the last couple weeks stands out, but the better reason to hope that Stacy is a legitimate RB1 going forward is workload. He has 53 carries in the last two games and, with Kellen Clemens at quarterback, the Rams likely have to lean more on the running game than they might have otherwise. Fisher: Stacy is a hard player to figure out but after five straight strong weeks its time to give him the benefit of the doubt but an RB1? Since taking over the starters role in St. Louis Stacy has been averaging double digit points and went off last week for about 30 points. You cant expect that every week and the fifth-rounder, in a Kellen Clemens-led offence, will likely score closer to his Week 6-9 average and thats not quite good enough to crack the Top 10 running backs. Ward: Yes, Stacy has seen 27 and 33 touches in the last two weeks and theres no reason to think that trend wont continue if he stays healthy. Without Sam Bradford, the Rams passing game is pretty awful so they will have to continue pounding the ball along the ground with Stacy. Based on volume alone Stacy would be an RB1 consideration; the fact that Stacy is actually doing something with his touches (4.6 yards per carry this season) makes him a must start. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. [url=http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Julius-Randle-Jersey/]Julius Randle Jersey[/url] . - The Kelowna R
Michael Bisping has never been one to mince words. [url=http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/kyle-korver-cavaliers-je rsey-

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz