PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. [url=http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Julius-Randle-Jersey/]Julius Randle Jersey[/url] . - The Kelowna R

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.02.2018 07:54

PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. Julius Randle Jersey . - The Kelowna Rockets overcame an early deficit to win their 11th straight game and improve on the best record in the Western Hockey League. Kelowna scored three unanswered goals in the third period to beat the Prince Albert Raiders 5-3 on Sunday. Riley Stadel, Nick Merkley, Tyrell Goulbourne, Tyson Baillie and Myles Bell each scored for the Rockets (27-3-2). Dakota Conroy, with a goal just 50 seconds into the game, Chance Braid and Gage Quinney also scored for the Raiders (17-15-2). Jordon Cooke made 28 saves for Kelowna, while Cole Cheveldave stopped 39 shots in net for Prince Albert. --- ROYALS 6 HURRICANES 1 LETHBRIDGE, Alta. — The Royals had little problem romping past the worst team in the WHL. Ryan Gagnon, Mitch Skapski, Ben Walker, Steven Hodges, Brandon Magee and Austin Carroll each scored for Victoria (22-13-2). Tyler Wong had the lone goal for the Hurricanes (5-27-5) in the second period. Coleman Vollrath finished with 30 saves in net for Victoria, while Lethbridges Teagan Sacher was pulled after allowing five goals on 22 shots. Corbin Boes took over and made seven saves. --- HITMEN 5 BRONCOS 2 CALGARY — The Hitmen never trailed en route to their eighth straight win. Kenton Helgesen, Linden Penner, Zane Jones, Radel Fazleev and Travis Sanheim had a goal apiece for Calgary (21-7-5). Brett Lernout and Zac Mackay had a pair of goals in the second period for Swift Current (19-13-5). Calgarys Chris Driedger stopped 24 shots, while Landon Bow allowed four goals on 31 shots at the other end of the ice. --- OIL KINGS 4 BLADES 0 EDMONTON — The Oil Kings earned their ninth straight win after overwhelming Saskatoon. Luke Bertolucci, Cole Benson, Reid Petryk and Lane Bauer each scored for Edmonton (23-9-1), which outshot the Blades 21-2 in the first period. Troy Trombley gave up all four goals on 42 shots for Saskatoon (10-24-3) before Alex Moodie came in to make six saves. Edmontons Tristan Jarry meanwhile earned the shutout with 27 saves. --- WARRIORS 5 BLAZERS 2 MOOSE JAW, Sask. — Brayden Point scored twice as the Warriors erupted with a three-goal second period. Sam Fioretti, Tanner Eberle and Torrin White also scored for Moose Jaw (9-21-6). Matt Needham and Cole Ully replied for Kamloops (9-22-4). Warriors goalie Justin Paulic stopped 24 shots. At the other end of the ice, Taran Kozuns game ended after he gave up four goals on 30 shots. Cole Kehler stopped all 10 shots he faced in relief. --- CHIEFS 2 SILVERTIPS 0 EVERETT, Wash. — Eric Williams made 29 saves as Spokane shut out the Silvertips. Williams was on fire in the third period when the Chiefs (21-12-2) were outshot 11-3. Tyler King and Mike Aviani had a goal each for Spokane. Daniel Cotton meanwhile made 18 saves in net for Everett (21-10-4), which dropped its fourth straight. --- TIGERS 4 PATS 3 (SO) MEDICINE HAT, Alta. — Tommy Vannelli scored the only goal in the shootout as the Tigers got by Regina. Miles Koules, Cole Sanford and Trevor Cox had a goal each for Medicine Hat (20-10-3) in regulation. Boston Leier, Dane Schioler and Austin Wagner replied for the Pats (18-13-3). Tigers goalie Daniel Wapple finished with 26 saves, while Nick Schneider stopped 39 for Regina. --- COUGARS 3 GIANTS 1 VANCOUVER — Ty Edmonds had a spectacular effort with 41 saves as Prince George survived an away game against the Giants. Edmonds picked up his game in the second and third periods when the Cougars (14-18-5) were outshot 25-11 and 10-4, respectively. Zach Pochiro, Klarc Wilson and Jordan Tkatch each scored for Prince George. Carter Popoff had the only goal for Vancouver (17-13-7) in the first period while Payton Lee stopped 23 shots. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. Elgin Baylor Jersey . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Larry-Nance-Jr-Jersey/ . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings.CALGARY -- Calgary Flames interim general manager Brian Burke defended his head coach Monday and said Vancouver Canucks head coach John Tortorella "oughta keep his mouth shut." Burke, also Calgarys president of hockey operations, countered Tortorellas post-game comments after Sundays game in Vancouver, where the Canucks won the regular-season finale 5-1. Tortorella had objected to the actions of Flames head coach Bob Hartley when Canucks forward Daniel Sedin was hit from behind and driven into the boards by Flames forward Paul Byron late in the second period. Sedin was taken off the ice on a stretcher after scoring twice in the game, while Byron was slapped with a five-minute major and a game misconduct. "Its embarrassing to coach against the guy across from me tonight," Tortorella said. "Some of the things that went on when Danny was hurt, its embarrassing. "I dont like the way he does business. I dont like him, and eventually I guess why I am talking about it in this way is because I need to protect my players and a lot of people dont understand that, so Ill just leave it at that. Tortorella feuded with Hartley in Vancouver on Jan. 18 when he tried to get into Calgarys locker-room following a line brawl. Tortorella was suspended for 15 days. Hartley wouldnt bite Monday when reporters asked Calgarys head coach about Tortorellas comments, but Burke weighed in. He called Tortorella a friend before launching his counter-attack. "Our coach acted completely appropriatelyy last night and Torts oughta keep his mouth shut," Burke said. Byron Scott Jersey. "Apparently what outraged him was the cardinal sin of our coach arguing for a penalty while Daniel Sedin was being tended to on the ice. "Paul Byron hit him. We think its a hockey play. We dont think its worth five minutes. We dont think its worth further review. Call a five-minute penalty because the player is hurt, thats fine with us. "Now the player gets attacked, punched repeatedly, no penalty. Where are the minor penalties against our player? Smallest player on the ice besides Johnny Gaudreau gets mugged, nothing. "Bob had the temerity and the audacity to argue with the officials for these penalties while Daniel Sedin was on the ice. No one likes to see a player get hurt. We hear Daniel is fine, which is great news, but that is when Bob has to argue that. "What Bob Hartley did last night was exactly what John Tortorella would have done had it been one of our players lying on the ice and he felt there was an inequity in the penalty calls. "John Tortorella was on my staff for the Olympics in 2010. Hes a good guy. I dont know whats going on in his head, but you know what? Shut your mouth and worry about your team. Leave my coach alone." The players in question seemed ready to make peace. Byron said he texted Sedin on Monday morning to apologize for the hit. "He responded," Byron said. "I think he appreciated the text and Im really glad hes OK." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles have signed free agent right-hander Ryan Webb to a $4. [url=http://www.hockeyteamcanadajersey
carries in the last t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz